PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Some of that is a bit pie in the sky, there is bound to be benefits to the system microsoft were suggesting but simple matter of the fact is that this whole thing is powered by capitalism: they got to get every last penny out of your pocket they can. Games would never have dropped in price like this guy suggests because they don't HAVE to drop the price, you would still fork out 40 quid for a new game coz that's what ur used to paying, regardless of whether or not it was on a disc and regardless of whether or not u could sell it second hand. Also, where have we been told that we won't be buying discs any more? They can do away with discs when internet speeds are fast enough to mean u can download a game in an appropriate amount of time, even in England, which is a small, developed, rich nation the infrastructure isn't there.

How do you know the prices of games would not come down? The film and music industry have all had to adjust their prices as they are forced to catch up and evolve in the last 10+ years in reaction.

Do you guys really think Sony don't want to squeeze just as much money out of the consumer too? They are a business with their OWN strategy. Let that shit sink or swim. Now we have the same stuff with better graphics and no major characteristics that differentiate one from the other. Some "choice".

The price of music had to come down for the reasons you described, but xbox games will only work on an xbox, it's a much more closed and controlled system, and therefore they will charge what they can get away with, of course i don't know that prices would stay the same with 100% certainty but i'm also not naive enough to assume microsoft would ever favour the consumer over their own pockets. It was a bullshit idea that wouldn't have worked and imt and again businesses, to increase their own profits will push the consumer as far as they're willing to go until eventually the consumer snaps, and that has just occurred. 

Come on rev the prices were not going to come down, if they were they would have said at the start because that would been the only positive thing with this drm thing, instead they chose to try and fuck gamers over simple as

MS was trying to do what Steam has done.

Although new game prices wouldn't see a big drop in price, i would have thought there would have been alot better deals if this did go ahead.  Similar to what steam does with their games.

In 2-3 years time i reckon most people will be downloading games anyways

Calm down Revs I'm sending for their heirachy not their pawns.

You are trolling like a fan boy still and you know it

With my last comment yes I was lol. You make it easy taking offence to every little negative comment aimed in Microsofts direction. As if they don't deserve it.

With my last comment yes I was lol. You make it easy taking offence to every little negative comment aimed in Microsofts direction. As if they don't deserve it.

Prime example of "pot calling the kettle black" if ever I saw one.

Explain..... What have I needed to defend Sony about that they have done wrong with the PS4? I cracked a joke about Microsoft, a very deserved joke and you start pulling your face at it like it hurt your soul.

Infact just shut up.

Explain..... What have I needed to defend Sony about that they have done wrong with the PS4? I cracked a joke about Microsoft, a very deserved joke and you start pulling your face at it like it hurt your soul.

Infact just shut up.

I've tried to be impartial as much as i can on the subject. I even openly said I would jump on the ps4 if it suited me but its bait you are a Sony fan boy defending their position and trying to convert or convince the majority on here. Someone else called you up on it here a few pages ago. Seems you are the hurt one when having to resort to pulling out the troll comments.

Infact shut your fucking face. Prick.

• Upvote 6

LMFAO Rattled this little bitches cage hard.

Defend what though Revs...... Answer the question, what am I or what does Sony need defending about? Baffled.

I'm just mocking you lad. One snide jokeful remark in Microsofts direction and you were heartbroken about it, even LS didn't quote me for that one,.... And you wanna mention Fan Boys? Contradiction going on inside that mind of yours.

Unless Bill Gates is paying you to spew turd all over this forum leave it.........

This 'Team PS4' Gambino reminds me of the days when he was 'Team PES' and wasn't even trying to hear that Fifa was better, lol

Them were the days! lol But the important thing is I made the switch when FIFA did actually become better. Same way I would with Microsoft if the situation called for it. No company has my allegiance unless they drop Shenmue exclusives.

LMFAO Rattled this little bitches cage hard.

Defend what though Revs...... Answer the question, what am I or what does Sony need defending about? Baffled.

I'm just mocking you lad. One snide jokeful remark in Microsofts direction and you were heartbroken about it, even LS didn't quote me for that one,.... And you wanna mention Fan Boys? Contradiction going on inside that mind of yours.

Unless Bill Gates is paying you to spew turd all over this forum leave it.........

Obvious you are the rattled one. Just look back at you previous comments. You have been a die hard Sony boy for years with the pro Sony talk. Nothing wrong with that, just don't try and come like its not the case. Everyone who has been in the ED long enough knows it. So don't go getting offended if I call you out on it and say its case of the pot calling the kettle black.

If you can't take a difference of opinion don't act all butt hurt.

/

This will be the last I will talk the matter with you. I'm not aged 10 in the playground having useless arguments like this that go nowhere.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1