If the nurse told you your unborn child has Down's Syndrome

yo wa gwan francis...

some sad news tonight eh...

wots gd bro glad to see you back as well

Yeah sux man 

/

For all those jumping at the abort option without thinking twice....such a bad omen

There are much worse situations that a child could find itself in. Situations which change your life forever. such things that cannot be detected before birth and develop after the child is born 

you gonna look to abort then yeah

smh

My brother had down's Sydndrome. He passed away a few years ago. i didnt know him too well due to my dad being one of them typa black dads.

What i did know was that whenever i saw my brother he was always smiling, a bundle of joy to be around. Bag's of energy. Only real difference was that i had to learn sign language to communicate with him, which, was actually a blessing. He was a smart boy, intelligent, loved by the family.

Doctor tell's me me future child will have down's syndrome.....

My response is so what.

What the creator gives me, i receive.

Touch wood no chick ive been with has ever had an abortion for me, down's syndrome is not a reason that i would have an abortion.

no offence mate thats touchin and all

but id be fuckin shouting abort like mission control at a shutte launch

creator didnt give u shit its a chromosomall abnormality 

i remember one timei was tryin to be nice to tihs downsy kid at play scheme and i gave him my gameboy and then i went to get it back and he fuckin started making these angry mongy moans and stuck his middle finger up at me

now i fuckin hate the bastards

Mate you actually have to be sexually active to even put this in your mind frame.

settle down you will never have kids.

but yeah abortion is wrong simple as.. you should love a child you helped to produce no matter what.

Guest chap44uns

My brother had down's Sydndrome. He passed away a few years ago. i didnt know him too well due to my dad being one of them typa black dads.

What i did know was that whenever i saw my brother he was always smiling, a bundle of joy to be around. Bag's of energy. Only real difference was that i had to learn sign language to communicate with him, which, was actually a blessing. He was a smart boy, intelligent, loved by the family.

Doctor tell's me me future child will have down's syndrome.....

My response is so what.

What the creator gives me, i receive.

Touch wood no chick ive been with has ever had an abortion for me, down's syndrome is not a reason that i would have an abortion.

pos

yeah dead off the ting standard 

u think your life is over when u have a normal kid, it's PROPER over when you have a disabled one

Thnx 4 di info broh

But wharghtz di mhessarghe?