Week 28 - 12/13 - Premier League - Champions League L16 - Europa L16

User

townsend made a very good point in regards to if a gk misses a ball if he comes out to punch it away - would he get sent off

Sure Vidic got punched in this game, thought nothing of it.

Yep exact thing happened to Vid. Can honestly say if it was a Madrid player who did that instead of Nani I would not of expected a Red Card for them either.

• Downvote 1

SMH @ Any English Football Fan who watches these foriegn Refs do our teams time and time again and don't care about it. I'm no Chelsea Fan but when it happened to them I was disgusted by it. I'd feel the same with Arsenal, Pool, City or any other English team.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think it's right whoever the team is. No I probably wasn't up in arms about that, shit does happen in the Prem a lot, for and against. I don't like divers either, think they look like pricks and cheating cunts when they do it.

But look at the last game at Madrid. Ref was abysmal, Evra took down last man and the guy did nothing. Same thing all the time with these Spanish teams. Nothing ungrateful about it. We will win the Premiership, but the fact is tonight we have lost a game because a Ref cheated us out of it.

Mourinho: "Arbeloa told me he thought Nani didn't even see him."

Phelan: "The fourth official was even shocked, and he told us he had no idea what happened!"

good point, i take it all back kicking people in the ribs should be allowed,

fuck that ref

lets get some banners made for the next home game

The fuck are you so emotional for, stop acting feminine.

About kick in the ribs, sums you up.

Philos get over yourself mate

Manchester City will win their first title for 44 years with victory against Queens Park Rangers at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday but thorough analysis of every big decision made by officials has revealed thatManchester United should be four points clear and already crowned as champions.

More than 200 hours has been spent analysing 674 decisions from all 370 games played this season including disallowed goals, penalty incidents and sendings-off.

Each replay was watched repeatedly in slow and super-slow motion with effort made to side with the referee where possible – decisions were not changed unless there was clear evidence that they should be.

The big calls that went against United and could have influenced the course of the title race included a penalty decision given against Rio Ferdinand for his tackle on Hatem Ben Arfa at Old Trafford last November, which meant they drew 1-1 with Newcastle.

There was also a potentially game-changing Jonathan Woodgate foul on Javier Hernández which was not given in the 1-1 draw at Stoke last September and should have resulted in a penalty and a red card. Each of these decisions probably cost United two points and a foul in the penalty area on Patrice Evra not given in their 3-2 defeat by Blackburn is likely to have deprived them another point.

How the survey worked

Each replay was watched up to six times in slow motion/super-slow motion. 

For penalty incidents, separate viewings were used to look for potential contact at the feet, ankles, knees, and upper-body areas. 

If a penalty was judged to be 'missed’ it was assumed the kick would have been converted. 

A conscious effort to side with the referee’s decision was made where possible.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9258810/Manchester-United-have-cause-for-complaint-as-unique-survey-highlights-Premier-League-errors.html

We had the most key decisions go against us last season

So that is another myth debunked

Now go gag on a broken pint glass

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Looks like persi ain't getting dat euro glory this year

DfhdstfdhgdsaahzasxhsDbzSgdzsSsscvfsssfgfgvfdsfhddfgxdz