Verified Posters Thread

Woodpecker

He knocked on the door really hard aswell

/

lol at how gay your gay little posts sound, anything I have written about you has been true

got brain from a tranny, talks to himself with multiple accounts, deals with situations by taking photos of doors

dw g, im not too worried about the fact you have my ip, my door is surely worth a picture

obviously

the reason characters are created is for more people to respond in topics etc etc keep traffic on the site

this is the reason john doe got made mod after using the imnothim profile to try and push aside his shameless night of debauchery with a tranny

all we need to confirm is, john doe got brain from a tranny and is therefore bisexual ergo 'a gay'

he is also a p*ssy as confirmed by his jokes little E15 picture taking antics

obviously

the reason characters are created is for more people to respond in topics etc etc keep traffic on the site

this is the reason john doe got made mod after using the imnothim profile to try and push aside his shameless night of debauchery with a tranny

all we need to confirm is, john doe got brain from a tranny and is therefore bisexual ergo 'a gay'

he is also a p*ssy as confirmed by his jokes little E15 picture taking antics

ever since you asked for 'how to use deets' and i aired u  u have continusly been throwing dirt on my name with ur conspiracy theories

silly boy 

ban is pendo

:/

But who's verifying u to verify anyone??

Tulse has a database of everyones ID

lol i was stupid enough to accept a random request on facebook once, next thing i know he was on here accusing me of hangin around with polish people.