GF cut her hair

JOHN DOE

• 5 months later...

BUMP

So at the moment theres a movement amongst black women to cut their relaxed hair off and go natural then I remembered John Does gf cut hers off. 

@ John Doe Is it still short? and how do you feel about it now?

A friend of mine cut hers off and said her bf didnt look at her in the face for 3 days and wouldnt sleep with her. smh 

BUMP

So at the moment theres a movement amongst black women to cut their relaxed hair off and go natural then I remembered John Does gf cut hers off. 

A friend of mine cut hers off and said her bf didnt look at her in the face for 3 days and wouldnt sleep with her. smh 

:lmao:

BUMP

Pmsl, definitely trolling

Yeah im considering it after i frigging over processed my hair and it started to drop out. :(

Shouldve taken the scissors to it there and then tbh but right now its in twists.

Get dreadlocks 

Nah i dont think im ready to go that far down the road.

• Upvote 1

BUMP

LMAO The imagery.

do u like the twists did they inspire you, those natural hair  blogs are cool for tips like black  girl long hair

Yh i love them, theyre tailbone length. Can do lots of diff styles etc.

Ive been proper on this youtube/hair forum thing with my time off. 

I know this French Algerian girl who has black girls hair then she got some sort of disorder that made her lose her hair so she chopped it all all, it's grown now but she kept it really short and it surprisingly suits her a lot, probably more so than when it was long