UKIP

Thun

All makes sense

Flojo is bitter and twisted as dont feel he belongs here and looks at all whites like there the enemy

Poor chap must wonder about his town feeling vulnerable that whitey is out to get him

You keep using these racial stereotypes types like Stacey, Bob etc but would cry racist if whitey done the same saying Nathan and Karl are this and that

Common sense prevails and being a relatively small island you got to put a cap on immigration or you can go with what Flojo wants and keep having mass immigration and make the country fall which I know he craves

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Flojo leave all this pinning the blame on foreigners and harking on about our great country bollocks out of it

It's the standard bollocks

The fact of the matter is we just want to live around our own, the huge majority feels this way but are scared to say it

Nobody cares about colonialism n they didn't see any eats off it, they just dont want their children growin up like esq

This Topics dead out really. Seems like it's a debate in GB between Pro British people vs Guys who want their own country of residence to hit the shitter because they don't quite like it's history. Probably the same guys who would love to go live in Dubai etc and have no recollection of Arab histories of persecution | Yea I'll stay reminding you |

Society in this country is becoming diluted. Britishness will not exist when the century is out, it will just be a piece of land where people reside with nothing about it.

I'm all down for the History and Tradition and way of life so I support UKIP. The people who don't mind seeing this country drastically change will stay voting Labour.

So should Spain send back all the English people who migrate there who don't speak fluent Spanish?

Can you please break down what Britishness is, where it stems from, history of its creation etc

And for example;

>Some 352,000 emigrants left the UK in the year ending June 2012, "similar" to the estimate of 342,000 in the year to June 2011
ockquote>

UKIP want to freeze permanent immigration for 5 years

Thats about 1.5million people leaving in that time if the average maintains

So we will have a deficit of 1.5 million people

Who is going to fill all these jobs and skill shortages they will be leaving

?

Economic growth will stall even more, inflation will rise, foreign investment will drop, taxes will increase

And then what? Whose fault is it then? Still the foreigners who come here and set up businesses's, create jobs, invest their money here and improve the quality and quantity of our labour workforce

Yeah some take the piss, there is no denying that, but as history has shown, you can't punish the majority for what the minority do.

Also

Net migration to the UK fell by a third in the year ending June 2012
, compared with the previous 12 months, the latest immigration figures show.

The Office for National Statistics
said 163,000 more people came to live in the UK for 12 months or more than had left, compared with 247,000 the year before.
The ONS said this was driven by a drop in immigration, and
study remained the most common reason to come to the UK

We have a well known big shortage in UK school children (made up of ''British'' children) not taking courses like Science and Maths in higher education

What kind of impact will reducing these numbers have on everyone else?

- Unis will have to increase the fees which will effect British children

- Unis will earn less money, so will have to either employ less people

- Or they will have to employ not as good lectures as the best lectures will just go abroad where they can command more money

Look at the bigger picture

Its good UKIP are providing checks and balances to the Government 

But they are nothing but a glorified irrational pressure group who are all rhetoric and no reality 

blockquote>

I fully agree, but the Green Monsters will also have the same effect.

How when they clearly state that prefer a more progressive tax system and want to reduce the gap of inequality which is growing, whilst protecting the economy in the long term by switching to green initiatives which will long term save lifes, costs and create 1000s of potential jobs, possible 100,000s in the long run

An estimated 4,267 Londoners are dying prematurely each year because of long-term exposure to airborne pollution, it was revealed today.

Those living in inner-city areas breathe in the most polluted air, a detailed breakdown of pollution levels in wards across the capital, published by the London mayor, Boris Johnson, shows.

The study of the health impact of high levels of fine particulate matter of a concentration level known as PM2.5 on mortality rates in the capital prompted calls for Johnson to introduce "urgent targeted measures" to address the city's poor air quality, which is the worst in the UK and among the worst in European cities.

Airborne pollution in the form of fine particulate matter emanates mostly from combustion sources, including transport, domestic and industrial sources, and aggravates respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. PM2.5 refers to particles of less than 2.5 micrometres.

Research shows these particles are likely to be inhaled deep into the respiratory tract and have a disproportionate impact on children due to their smaller lung capacity.

Poor air quality is considered to be one of the biggest public health issues now facing the UK. A report by the House of Commons environmental audit committee included evidence that showed pollution could be contributing to 50,000 deaths in the UK each year.

4,000 deaths in London each year and possible 50,000 nation wide

And its only going to get worse 

Whats a bit more tax onto to of things that create these issues which will save 1000s of lifes each year?

PMSL like taxing with save lives

See what I mean by banes child like mind, bare text but know substance to it, total green waffle

Bane really thinks that taxing and these "Green" initiative are gonna make everyone happy lol smh. These Green Monsters are basically saying there will be a wag ceiling, which is not fair as if I've gone uni or worked my arse off the be in a high position, I want the money I deserve, not only five times more than a part time cleaner, what stupidness is that? You really think anyone on this forum will stay in this country if we are told "You have to take a pay cut to be in line with this "five times" the lowest wage.

They will exploit airports/airlines making it extremely harder to enjoy our lives by having holidays abroad and make driving a hell for the normal person. 

These Green monsters will probably demand you to use your toilet roll paper multiple times before you throw it away ffs.

If you're down with these idiots, then you are truly one of the biggest mugs in this country, especially when it is all based on lies.

Flojo leave all this pinning the blame on foreigners and harking on about our great country bollocks out of it

The fact of the matter is we just want to live around our own, the huge majority feels this way but are scared to say it

Nobody cares about colonialism n they didn't see any eats off it, they just dont want their children growin up like esq

this is exactly why i always think i can't be getting old in this country,

allow being a minority for the rest of your life always trying to be accepted by the deamon majority

This Topics dead out really. Seems like it's a debate in GB between Pro British people vs Guys who want their own country of residence to hit the shitter because they don't quite like it's history. Probably the same guys who would love to go live in Dubai etc and have no recollection of Arab histories of persecution | Yea I'll stay reminding you |

Society in this country is becoming diluted. Britishness will not exist when the century is out, it will just be a piece of land where people reside with nothing about it.

I'm all down for the History and Tradition and way of life so I support UKIP. The people who don't mind seeing this country drastically change will stay voting Labour.

So should Spain send back all the English people who migrate there who don't speak fluent Spanish? 

Yea to put it bluntly. If Spain didn't like a load of Brits flocking there they should let their Governments know and put a stop to it. It's probably changed the face of a lot of their towns. You get a whole heap of Brits who jump ship to Australia now because they can't stand the way this country has become via Immigration. We have quite a small land mass and are soon to have the biggest Population in Europe if that hasn't already happened. I'm not really saying close the doors forever we don't want you. I like UKIPs policy of closing the doors for set amount of time, getting the house in order and then making a system where we know who comes here and we can accomodate them. If this countries already in the shitter and can't handle things as it stands why keep letting people come here? And why are people allowed to come here and get free health care when everyone who lives here has to pay for it via their Tax and Nat I. Would you get the same treatment going overseas?

Man dropped Australia you know, like say the white people never invaded that country like locus and NOW implement their "no one else can come in" policies. Fuuck Australia as a staff, record label and as a mother fuucking crew.

TBH, the English (and other European countries) all throughout history have gone to other lands, enslaved, decimated or completely whipped out natives of those countries and they dear to moan about a few million people?

Fuuck off man!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TBH, this is all about the white English people tbh. They don't like anyone it seems. But to be fair, this is the case for a lot of white people of their native countries in Europe. It sickens me even more that white people feel like this in countries such as Australia, Argentina and the USA etc, as they were countries that were stolen from the natives.

I have not bitterness towards English white people, but I do feel that they just need to shut the fuuck up tbh. How can people who can get jobs easily and not feel threatened by Eastern Euros taking their positions always moan about immigration and "Poles?"  It seriously gets on my nerves. If you don't want people here, then the government from those countries should refuse to do business with this country. In fact  any foreign owner of a company in this country should just pull out from here, see how far this place can go if they can't trade with anyone.

• Downvote 1

All makes sense

Flojo is bitter and twisted as dont feel he belongs here and looks at all whites like there the enemy

Poor chap must wonder about his town feeling vulnerable that whitey is out to get him

You keep using these racial stereotypes types like Stacey, Bob etc but would cry racist if whitey done the same saying Nathan and Karl are this and that

Common sense prevails and being a relatively small island you got to put a cap on immigration or you can go with what Flojo wants and keep having mass immigration and make the country fall which I know he craves

You're either extremely thick or a world class troll, not sure which it is but just know that I'm comfortable in my own skin and don't walk around fearing nobody.

I've grown up around people of all races, my primary school and middle school were split almost 50-50 between asians and whites and my upper school was about 99% white which has made me aware of how people other than myself see race relations. You're such a thick c*nt you can't even see that a lot of what I've said is from the perspective of people other than myself.

Where did I say you shouldn't put a cap on immigration? I'm saying that the way the people of this country are getting fucked over on a daily basis your time and energy would be put to better purpose trying to restore some power to the common people.

• Upvote 2

All makes sense

You're either extremely thick or a world class troll, not sure which it is but just know that I'm comfortable in my own skin and don't walk around fearing nobody.

I've grown up around people of all races, my primary school and middle school were split almost 50-50 between asians and whites and my upper school was about 99% white which has made me aware of how people other than myself see race relations. You're such a thick c*nt you can't even see that a lot of what I've said is from the perspective of people other than myself.

Where did I say you shouldn't put a cap on immigration? I'm saying that the way the people of this country are getting f*cked over on a daily basis your time and energy would be put to better purpose trying to restore some power to the common people.

Can tell I have touched a nerve there

Using the excuse that you have grown up with all races dont mean you like them, like them guy that say they got a black friend so aint racist

Now your resorting to insults like others have done in here when I confronted them with reason

You seriously have a problem with white people as you still look at them like there still eating from colonial gains and if you think that you are as much to blame as you now eat of them gains as you live here and use the resources of this country 

• Downvote 2

allow being a minority for the rest of your life always trying to be accepted by the deamon majority

Which country could you go to on this earth and feel accepted?

Just wondering?

• Upvote 1

this is the realest shit youve ever said

Which country could you go to on this earth and feel accepted?

Just wondering?

Lool trying to say you're an alien

:lol:

this is the realest sh*t youve ever said

This is the truth tbh.

/

But Kurtis, you sometimes annoy me with elements of bounty-esque like behaviour you come out with on here.

Thun, question. Why do some white English people have a problem with people of different cultures, be it other whites or races?

The same reason people of other cultures have a problem with white people and other races other then there own

They want to retain there culture and not sure what people you know as could be racist as still a small minority in this country like this just like they exist in every other country

this is the realest sh*t youve ever said

This is the truth tbh.

/

But Kurtis, you sometimes annoy me with elements of bounty-esque like behaviour you come out with on here.

Examples

You do realise I do that wind up the black militants and local right? But he doesnt really seem to care

Its always ott

Ive been with more black and mixed than white even though I grew up in woodford

you are the coon of the forum

but it can be justified maybe through the fact that you had a white stepdad

so i cant blame u tbh

Amusing how some of you numpties keep putting it down to being a White British thing.

It is a white british, white spanish, white french, white italian, white german etc etc ting. You hate everyone for unjustified reasons.

• Downvote 1