UKIP

Thun

Amusing how some of you numpties keep putting it down to being a White British thing.

It is a white british, white spanish, white french, white italian, white german etc etc ting. You hate everyone for unjustified reasons.

Hmmm from when I personally know Black British people who curse about foreigners coming here and the way they talk and act.... Nar am afraid it's not a 'White' thing. FACT

thun is the worst poster on vip2 #fact, hes even worse than iamnothim and thats saying a lot.

Gambino is clearly one of those 'i got black mates' type of racists, local gets props he just keeps it real.

Tbh id much rather whites be real like local and say "yea we just wanna be amongst our own" instead of talking fraff about immigrants eating benefits and using nhs.

• Downvote 1

thun is the worst poster on vip2 #fact, hes even worse than iamnothim and thats saying a lot.

Gambino is clearly one of those 'i got black mates' type of racists, local gets props he just keeps it real.

Tbh id much rather whites be real like local and say "yea we just wanna be amongst our own" instead of talking fraff about immigrants eating benefits and using nhs.

You are one of the most racist on here but afraid to vent your true feelings

Look back over the topic and when you asked me a question I responded but you failed to debate the matter so you resorted to your the worst poster

Put me on ignore if I'm the worst poster, simple

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The last I seen was that they said they had no idea how many people had come here over in such a time frame. They estimated 3 Million or something. They also have no idea how many Romanians and Bulgarians are set to come when the rules are lifted at the end of this year.

CANT WAIT.

THE SEX TRADE WILL COMPLETELY BANG. ROMANIAN TINGS >>>>

The last I seen was that they said they had no idea how many people had come here over in such a time frame. They estimated 3 Million or something. They also have no idea how many Romanians and Bulgarians are set to come when the rules are lifted at the end of this year.

CANT WAIT.

LOL

/

But the English white people easily threat the a lot of Romanians and Bulgerians will come over when there is no reason for them to. But tbh, the Bulgerian bitches feel brothers so it is a win.

CANT WAIT.

LOL

/

But the English white people easily threat the a lot of Romanians and Bulgerians will come over when there is no reason for them to. But tbh, the Bulgerian bitches feel brothers so it is a win.

are you autistic?

CANT WAIT.

LOL

/

are you autistic?

Sorry you bastard, I'm typing on my phone (fat fingers).

ive got a bit of time so im gona respond to some shits

uv got to take into account the relentless propaganda / social conditioning and the obsessive fear of appearing 'racist' this has purposely produced

u cant say ud rather be around ur own without implying u deem your culture/people superior - this is not acceptable

so people resort to economic arguments they don't necessarily understand - that doesn't make the arguments irrelevant though

if u have elderly relatives then ur probably aware of the pisstake of the nhs, as for benefits, I disagree with the welfare state as a concept anyway but giving away money to anyone who hasn't been here over a decade seems mind numbingly stupid to me

/

I don't even kno where to start with bane's nonsense

for a start there won't be a bloody deficit of anything - u lack a basic understanding of economics, along with the rest of the country seemingly

seems like the default answer for everything is more human capital

u need to check the unemployment figures if u think there's somehow going to be a shortage of labour

there's not even any point in discussing your random primary school level analysis of the effect on universities

politics aint for u

/

n re timebombs talk about the british aint religous etc - [judeo?]Christianity still shaped our and western Europe's society and culture ie politics, laws, general moral compass n it could be argued its the reason for it's affluence and prosperity

it can't all be rape and pillaging as emphasised in my point about non colonial european countries with successful economies and high standards of living / better than ours

but that being said a progression away from religion and towards rational thinking isn't to be frowned upon - although that aint exactly where we're heading

/ Justin u need to look up the definition of the word 'country'

• Upvote 1

ive got a bit of time so im gona respond to some shits

I don't even kno where to start with bane's nonsense

for a start there won't be a bloody deficit of anything - u lack a basic understanding of economics, along with the rest of the country seemingly

Won't be a deficit of anything? Sorry what?

seems like the default answer for everything is more human capital

u need to check the unemployment figures if u think there's somehow going to be a shortage of labour 

I had assumed your a smart guy, so maybe this was a mistake? Employment figures have only so much relevance to the competence of the labour market, for example Construction vacancies need people who are involved in the construction industry, Accounts people to apply for accounts jobs, scientists to apply from Science jobs, not Keith from Sheffield with a history of retail work applying for jobs as a doctor. Its basic economics to know when looking at unemployment figures you have to take into account the jobs people are qualified enough to apply for and it being geographically logical for them to apply for said jobs..Hence me using the NHS as an example because although we have had millions of people out of work, we couldn't just throw them in the hospitals as nurses, because they are not qualified to do it, so we had to bring over Dhlamish and Dr Shangor from India...

there's not even any point in discussing your random primary school level analysis of the effect on universities

Primary school analysis :/ Why am I going to go into great detail, referencing stuff and doing in-depth analysis when Thun just comes in quotes me and says my mum is fat though, only letting peopel waste so much of my time

politics aint for u

I see you lie quite frequently on here when things don't go your way Bane

Do you want to quote were I stated your mum is fat

You have been destroyed in this thread by everyone

Not one person agreed with your weak green policies as there for child like minds like you

there won't be a deficit - there won't be a shortage of anything if a population is efficiently managed

we're talkin about ending our open border policy - skilled migration is a separate issue

if we're talking about skilled labour then your emigration statistics are irrelevant as they make no distinction between skilled n unskilled, a large percentage of which will be returning immigrants/students in the 1st place

you can however take into account your immigration statistics, as these numbers will be adding to the already increasing demand of public services such as the NHS and our demand for skilled labour such as construction workers as these people need somewhere to live

so where does it end oh wise old bane, as the demand for labour increases, immigration continues, adding more demand for labour so we need more immigration

infinite growth is not possible

this is the lack of basic economics, which is basically common sense imo, i'm talking about - this is actually how people think

now if there was to be an actual deficit in a certain labour field, appropriate solutions could then be explored, including scouring the 3rd world for doctors

Its good you admit defeat Bane

but you haven't answered a single question or backed up your points :lol:

• Upvote 4