UKIP

Thun

Regarding the Life thing. I don't think guys should get life then come out in 15 years put it that way. Dependant on the crime.

As for 18 year olds....... Yea so what? You trying to tell me 18 years old are not accountable for what they do because of their age.

Zero Tolerence is needed because too many people obviously don't really give a toss about the law here. We are in times where Prison ain't all that bad to people, they talk about how cushy it is. If people ain't worried about their prison sentences or punishment are they gonna think twice about the benefits of commiting crimes? Time to get back to a society where people have to seriously think twice and way their options before doing dumb sh*t. 

America have a very strict penal system that includes the death penalty, does that result in more or less violent crimes? 

I do think Immigrants should speak English....... My opinion. What good would a Doctor be here if you couldn't communicate with him...

We are in a time where we are supposed to bend over backwards to make others feel welcome at the cost of our own culture. From when my cousins Primary school cancelled their Christmas play so that they didn't offend the growing Muslim population in the school... That is just taking the f*cking piss.

Does she go to a catholic or christian school? If not I don't understand the outrage because the vast majority of this country aren't religious so for them not to do a religious play isn't surprising.

The Multicultural issue is debatable. Never seen it as an issue in the past. Now I think it's becoming more of a concern.

lol at thinking this country has the right to complain about multiculturalism, who started it in the first place? It's known as 'Great' Britain because of the Empire built up around the world, you think you can go to other countries absorb their culture, prosper off their resources , invite their workforces to build your country up and then complain 50 years later about multiculturalism? pmsl you're avin a laugh aren't ya? 

• Upvote 2

I await a credible direct reply to that post, I enjoyed reading it and found myself agreeing with everything.

i await a Thun reply that doesnt involve a youtube video

• Upvote 1

I await a credible direct reply to that post, I enjoyed reading it and found myself agreeing with everything.

i await a Thun reply that doesnt involve a youtube video

What do you actually contribute to this forum as you are a non-entity on here

Don't you live in the electronic den as you have never been involved in a lively discussion on here your just a sideman

Some good points by flojo but trying to compare the States to here and say the same would happen here I don't agree with

• Downvote 3

America have a very strict penal system that includes the death penalty, does that result in more or less violent crimes? 

Tbh I doubt there is a positive correlation between strictness alone and crime. But I get your point, there are much more important factors for preventing crime.

Does she go to a catholic or christian school? If not I don't understand the outrage because the vast majority of this country aren't religious so for them not to do a religious play isn't surprising.

Xmas plays are now more of a tradition here than a religious act. To cancel it so as "not to offend Muslims" is ridiculous, come on

lol at thinking this country has the right to complain about multiculturalism, who started it in the first place? It's known as 'Great' Britain because of the Empire built up around the world, you think you can go to other countries absorb their culture, prosper off their resources , invite their workforces to build your country up and then complain 50 years later about multiculturalism? pmsl you're avin a laugh aren't ya? 

Agreed

The Multicultural issue is debatable. Never seen it as an issue in the past. Now I think it's becoming more of a concern.

lol at thinking this country has the right to complain about multiculturalism, who started it in the first place? It's known as 'Great' Britain because of the Empire built up around the world, you think you can go to other countries absorb their culture, prosper off their resources , invite their workforces to build your country up and then complain 50 years later about multiculturalism?

yh

lol @ being naive enough to think that mass immigration is some sort of thanks to the 3rd world for us exploiting resources

Flojo don't want England to be proud of there history or heritage

Would rather is collapse and turn into a cess out

Many nations have done bad in there history but much good too which we should be proud about

We have a right to complain about multi culturism if we want as you would want people to take the blame for what people did many years ago the current people want to sustain there culture just like I want to see other cultures thrive

Flojo wants to celebrate everyone's culture but our own, don't let people like this try make you hesitate to celebrate this countries heritage and what we as people can achieve to build this country how we want

• Downvote 3

Misogyny

Ukip’s only female MEP (after the expulsion of Nikki Sinclaire) Marta Andreasen, recently threatened to leave the party, labelling Farage as an “anti-women Stalinist dictator” whose view is that “women should be in the kitchen or in the bedroom”.

This came as no surprise. His grasp of sexual politics has always been tenuous at best. As he explained in a Telegraph interview: “Lap dancing? Don’t have the time these days, but I used to go to them. Like it or not, they are a fact of life. You are talking about normal behaviour there. Everyone does it.” Then, asked about extra-marital affairs, he conceded: “Well, we’re all human. There is a big difference between that sort of thing and being really bad.”

When Godfrey Bloom MEP, infamous for making a speech in the European Parliament – one of his better ones – while heavily intoxicated, said that “no employer with a brain in the right place would employ a young, single, free woman”, Farage’s reaction was “Dear old Godders! Godfrey's comment [as above] has been proved so right.”

>Views on the less able

In 2007, Jack Biggs alleged that he had been banned from running as a candidate because of his disability and presented significant evidence in support. Later, high-ranking member Alexandra Swann sided with a Ukip councillor who said it was dangerous to allow those who do not work to vote. Political Scrapbook reported her as saying that “allowing people to vote on how other people’s money is spent — if they don’t contribute — is dangerous”. This, presumably, would include those unable to contribute because of disability.

Finally, the apotheosis (and demise of Godwin’s law, forever hence) came when a UKIP candidate aired his repugnant views about compulsory abortion of all disabled babies.

Homophobia

Ousted MEP Nikki Sinclaire, who came out as a lesbian, won a sexual discrimination case against UKIP after refusing to sit with its homophobic allies in the European parliament.

On a private members’ forum, senior UKIP member and former parliamentary candidate Dr Julia Gasper claimed some homosexuals prefer sex with animals. The Mirror reported her as saying: “As for the links between homosexuality and paedophilia, there is so much evidence that even a full-length book could hardly do justice to the ­subject.” (Ironically, UKIP General Secretary Jonathan Arnott had banned a discussion on the site on gay issues, because he feared that someone “is going to screenshoot comments and send them to a newspaper”.) She was sacked.

More recently a UKIP Croydon North candidate tweeted: "A caring loving home is a heterosexual or single family. I don't believe (a gay couple) is healthy for a child." He did so, after retweeting an article written by a National Front supporter who claimed there was "no such thing as homophobia". He was sacked.

However, Olly Neville, the former UKIP Youth Chairman, was also sacked for supporting same-sex marriage. Sack them all, as long as we don’t have to talk about it, seems to be the policy

Islamophobia

“On the question of Islamification,” said Farage during a well-received speech, “we have to do a bit more to teach our children of the values of our Judeo-Christian society.” He proceeded to note that at least 20 police forces are turning a blind eye to the operation of Sharia Law and expressed admiration for countries which say: “You’re welcome to come here and to have your children here… but if you’re coming here to take us over, you’re not welcome.”

A recent manifesto commitment to "tackle extremist Islam by banning the burqa or veiled niqab in public buildings and certain private buildings" was further explained by Farage: "I can't go into a bank with a motorcycle helmet on. I can't wear a balaclava going round the District and Circle line.”

Finally, Ukip peer Lord Pearson put it unequivocally. "The Muslims are breeding ten times faster than us," he said. "I don't know at what point they reach such a number we are no longer able to resist the rest of their demands."

Vote UKIP

:Y:

pmsl at any of this being deemed reasons not to vote them in

lets go through them

1. the guy used to watch lap dances n some other guy claimed clever employers wouldnt hire a young single woman which is pretty much common sense - my pops has just won a legal battle with some dog who got knocked up after 6 months work n expected him to pay maternity - unfortunately he does lack brains

2. a guy claims those that don't work do not deserve to vote and it's dangerous to allow them to do so, who doesn't agree with this? some knob has then spun this to make it out hes claiming that this means disabled people - note 'presumably'. also some unreferenced apparent quote about mandatory abortion of disabled babies from an unnamed 'UKIP candidate'. while I think matters such as these should be up for rational discussion without people crying like bitches - i struggle to believe it was said.

3. homophobia aka common sense. it's not preferable for a kid to be bought up by a same sex couple - standard. links between peodoness and homoness - i dont read on such subjects but if it's true then it's true - why cry

4. and don't get me started on this. basic common sense

sexism, disabledism (lol?), homophobia and of course racism/islamophobia - you couldnt write a more obvious load of slanderous marxist bollocks

the biggest joke being that it's all basic common sense - disguised as 'hate speech' thanks to decades of propaganda

and the very same english people sat at home who have the exact same thoughts and believe the exact same thing, will see UKIP being portrayed as some right-wing extremist party, see labels like racist, homophobic etc and will do anything to not be associated by them

the same things happened to forum members - i swear this time last yr they were all open to the idea of UKIP, but they've been degraded on TV to fuck the past few months and all of a sudden every1s lolling

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

but the fact of the matter is they are representing white english people

they do want to halt immigration

and the dark skinned will only see this as a threat to the anti-white PC narrative that has enabled their progression in our society

u aint gonna win these lot over based on rationality mate and if u were, then ur the last person to do it thun, cos u cant back up ur own arguments, because ur a simple lad

this is based on emotion

let's face it, by today's definition of racism - UKIP are definitely racist, they want England to stay English and that is by no means acceptable is it lads

• Downvote 2

but the fact of the matter is they are representing white english people

they do want to halt immigration

and the dark skinned will only see this as a threat to the anti-white PC narrative that has enabled their progression in our society

u aint gonna win these lot over based on rationality mate and if u were, then ur the last person to do it thun, cos u cant back up ur own arguments, because ur a simple lad

this is based on emotion

let's face it, by today's definition of racism - UKIP are definitely racist, they want England to stay English and that is by no means acceptable is it lads

Like your dumb posts will win the argument

Your beyond simple

• Downvote 4

Xmas plays are now more of a tradition here than a religious act. To cancel it so as "not to offend Muslims" is ridiculous, come on

The school has mainly been Christians over the years.... But it's the fact that a Christmas play is tradition going way back. And it has to be cancelled because some next religion might be offended by it. How about they just accept that they are in a Christian Country and get on with it. Would Muslim countries bend over backwards to cancel any of their traditions not to offend me if I was over there? For some reason I just don't think so.

And I can complain about Multiculturalism all I want. I didn't exist during the British Empire so it has nothing to do with me, and if you feel I benefit from it then so does everyone on here but still set guys who are 3rd generation Brits in this country don't feel any love or loyalty to it and complain about the land and it's people. I've lived in a mixed area all my life, loved the diversity and culture that it brings, the music, the food etc. But mass immigration has totally changed the face of the place now. From when you go from a neighbourhood where most people know each other to people walking around who don't smile at you or speak english or have their faces covered up or just have totally different values are not interested at all in adopting a british way of life then society as you knew it breaks down.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wonder how many of that school of "mainly christians" has actually ever attended church in their whole life, or in fact even believes in god? So are they actually christians or just white people?

Anyway its all hype, my daughter attends a majority muslim school in ladbroke grove and they had a christmas school play and she was in it along with all her little muslim/arab mates, allow the daily mail sensationalism like say its some country wide ban.

I wonder how many of that school of "mainly christians" has actually ever attended church in their whole life, or in fact even believes in god? So are they actually christians or just white people?

Anyway its all hype, my daughter attends a majority muslim school in ladbroke grove and they had a christmas school play and she was in it along with all her little muslim/arab mates, allow the daily mail sensationalism like say its some country wide ban.

All the schools in my local area had Xmas celebrations/plays.

So you check out every school Xmas play in your area

Seen

What's your point? From when xmas is more celebrated than easter in this country you should know it's no longer so much about religion as it is tradition. Whether or not the banning of plays are only a few isolated incidences doesn't change the fact it's ridiculous.

So you check out every school Xmas play in your area

Seen

:/

I work in schools u mug stop reaching.

• Upvote 2