UKIP

Thun

I await a credible direct reply to that post, I enjoyed reading it and found myself agreeing with everything.

i await a Thun reply that doesnt involve a youtube video

What do you actually contribute to this forum as you are a non-entity on here

Don't you live in the electronic den as you have never been involved in a lively discussion on here your just a sideman

Some good points by flojo but trying to compare the States to here and say the same would happen here I don't agree with

:lol:

feelings

Great contribution to this thread, a gif and one word

Do you have anything of substance to add to this thread?

I await a credible direct reply to that post, I enjoyed reading it and found myself agreeing with everything.

Don't you live in the electronic den as you have never been involved in a lively discussion on here your just a sideman

Some good points by flojo but trying to compare the States to here and say the same would happen here I don't agree with

feelings

More than what you have contributed

You have Flojo giving serious responses to and you giving one or two word replies back

Gambino and Local are at least backing up why they feel a certain way

Your a very strange guy

• Upvote 5

I don't really wanna stay in this thread co I hate political convos on VIP2, but UKIP are representing the growing dissent towards mainstream parties. First BNP, who were easily dismissed because of their racist past, and now UKIP, who are less able to be cast aside because so many of the public support them.

feelings

You have Flojo giving serious responses to and you giving one or two word replies back

Your a very strange guy

One or two worded, dont think so

Just because i dont write big stories and just get to the point it dont take away from the points given due to the amount of words

Thun there is a reason why people are saying you are strange/presenting a bad argument. I for one agree with them, I don't necessarily mean the actual issue being discussed, just the manner in which you argue. I beg you just take in what they are saying, go back over your posts and try to realise why people are criticising.

feelings

Your a very strange guy

some plastic revolutionary

mans fighting a system he doesnt even understand 

Thun there is a reason why people are saying you are strange/presenting a bad argument. I for one agree with them, I don't necessarily mean the actual issue being discussed, just the manner in which you argue. I beg you just take in what they are saying, go back over your posts and try to realise why people are criticising.

I take it as a compliment

Why do I want to post in the same style as everyone else

Its stifled debate on here which is healthy

• Downvote 2

feelings

Your a very strange guy

some plastic revolutionary

mans fighting a system he doesnt even understand 

Stop trying to dAVE the thread

Your opinion is pointless and everyone knows it

Debate = A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

You have not put ONE argument forward yourself, nor discussed an argument myself or Flojo have put forward.

YOU are not debating

So don't use that word

Debate = A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

You have not put ONE argument forward yourself, nor discussed an argument myself or Flojo have put forward.

YOU are not debating

So don't use that word

Go back through this topic fuckwit and you will see the replys

You keep coming with these very child like posts which you do regularly now, its jarring

See what I mean? He made a valid point, why call him a f*ckwit etc. Thun I beg you heed my advice.

Just look back through this topic and you will see people take the first dig then it just escalates

Sometimes just got to be blunt after taking so many snipes and say it how it is

There absolutely no point in having a debate and a back&forth at the same time. Waste of time. They should be done separately. Not just @ you Thun

This tbh, but with topics like this it is inevitable there will be a back and forth.