WhatsApp

JOHN DOE

facebook is fuked now

if u get someones number who u have on your facebook and they add you to their contact list and then message you, their name will show instead of it just being +4407859609584

di migration

di takeover

di merge

what is the big deal anyway? are you lot cheating behind your girls back? or you owe some don money?

just ignore the people you cant be asked to talk to at the time. Its not a crime sometimes people dont want to talk. Most people understand this

just long sometimes that's all

facebook is fuked now

if u get someones number who u have on your facebook and they add you to their contact list and then message you, their name will show instead of it just being +4407859609584

di migration

di takeover

di merge

Nah. Allow. 

opens your business to too many unwanted people. 

I dont even like the fact that someone with your number could just start chatting to you. Read your whatsapp status (Not that I type anything on there). But also view your pics  

Android users new update for whatsapp allowing you to disable last seen status. Only available as an apk. File at the moment.

(instructions in the link)

http://www.techcityng.com/how-to-install-whatsapp-apk-file/

Also with the update you can select whether any and anyone who adds your number can view your display pic restrict to your actual phone contacts or nobody at all.

http://www.techcityng.com/whatsapp-update-hide-your-last-seen/

Installed Telegram, it looks just like whatsapp but it's got some nice extra features.

Let's say that you want to *ahem* reduce the risk of messages being intercepted, you can set then to auto destruct after a certain amount of time.

You can also start secret chats in which all the messages are encrypted and not eben viewable by the Telegram staff, they're so confident in the security of it that they've offered 200k to anyone who can decrypt secret messages.

facebook is fuked now

di migration

di takeover

di merge

Nah. Allow. 

I dont even like the fact that someone with your number could just start chatting to you. Read your whatsapp status (Not that I type anything on there). But also view your pics  

PEOPLE CAN VIEW PICS YOU SEND?

I SEND ALLOT OF NAKED PICTURES OF MYSELF TO CHICKS

lool

would not suprise me if  pics you send to people will end up on your facebook instant upload

got the shock of my life when all my dirt pics of chicks uploaded to a privert fb folder had to delete all swiftley & change settings quick

im lucky my chick didnt go snooping

would of been a peek night

Lol @ having the Facebook App active in your phone.

From im seeing "friends" who I have on there, telephone numbers appearing in my phonebook calm...had to straight remove the ting....there is such a thing a too much integration tbh, thats why im getting abit wary of what I do with my Google/android accounts now

facebook is fuked now

di migration

di takeover

di merge

Nah. Allow. 

PEOPLE CAN VIEW PICS YOU SEND?

I SEND ALLOT OF NAKED PICTURES OF MYSELF TO CHICKS

lol nah. I meant like the Display pic.