FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

Tbf everyone originates from affland

Whites ,Asians etc are mutations of the original Aff DNA. Yung bawse u mutant

hahahaha

the biggest gas

White people with O negative blood cannot scientifically be linked to other races without O negative at ALL

scientifically not possible

because were a different breed

I mean do you really think chinese tiny people with different skeletons and 1 inch penises are somehow derivatives or mutated from some 8 foot black mandigo with a toddlers arm for a knob?

Mate we all originate from different races, if you look at it srsly without any science theorys and stuff forcing your opinion its bait

Tbf everyone originates from affland

Whites ,Asians etc are mutations of the original Aff DNA. Yung bawse u mutant

hahahaha

the biggest gas

White people with O negative blood cannot scientifically be linked to other races without O negative at ALL

scientifically not possible

because were a different breed

I mean do you really think chinese tiny people with different skeletons and 1 inch penises are somehow derivatives or mutated from some 8 foot black mandigo with a toddlers arm for a knob?

Mate we all originate from different races, if you look at it srsly without any science theorys and stuff forcing your opinion its bait

It's called mutation.

Cant be the only one that has noticed black women are starting to play in the snow  ? Must have seen about  5 couples today,all Caribbean with white men .

Why is it that we hate ourselves so much ..someone answer me that . I swear we are the only race with this sort of mentality ..Bloody ridiculous ..

Yeah seeing more of this.

Fair play to them. 

Them white dudes be holding them chicks tight when they are around bruhs.. lol

• Upvote 1