FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

Hard to believe this is the same guy who said this.

I'm happy to see appreciation for my girls this stereotype imposed on my race is dropping due to mandem actually realizing Somalia girls are the best of both worlds they all black genes for curves and Arab blood that brings the beauty out. Since I divorced my chick I have been banging so many chick's over here its too easy as they want a man to take them to the UK and the girls here are twice as banging as the pictures posted

I'm not gonna lie 90 percent will never go outside our race if they do it will be for a white man the same hatred that "blacks" is installed into their brain so mandem good luck the chase will be worth it but allow this stupid stereotype you have for Somalia girls we are the freshest

• Upvote 1

reckon who you find attractive happens when you're young, like infant school

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

choc ice? :/

how would not finding dark skin girls attractive have any relation to 'being black on the outside and white on the inside' anyway..

got nothing against black girls.. just not attracted to the VERY dark skin.. a lot of black girls don't have the skin tone i'm talking about

same way if a lightie goes to a hot country for a while and comes back blick..i'm not involved..

What race are you just out of interest ?

why do you ride mans d*ck like that tho ?

Guest chap44uns

//

Lol at this whole thread

Just let man have their opinions.. beauty in the eye of beholdargh and all dat

/

White for di pipe and dark for Di romantic fark

Sadly this is what happens when you have been kept as slaves for centuries and have had other cultures views literally forced on you .

It doesn't help  though when parents don't bring issues like this up with their kids because more time this mentality starts from early...(primary school,secondary school ages) . Do you think i could ever come home as a yout and start talking about " dark skin is ugly " My ass would have got tanned.

Comparison between hating your mum and not liking darkskin tings is so dumb and illogical.

no its not, if you dislike a key person in your life it would be natural to distance yourself from mixing with people who remind you of them

THAT IS SO STUPID...

THERE ARE SOME THINGS WHICH ANNOYS ME ABOUT MY MUM... DOES THAT MEAN I WILL FOREVER HATE BLACK GIRLS

Darker toned females are usually approached more often by mixed and lighter toned males any way so I doubt its even an issue. Just seems like a 21st century Yacub experiment tbh

NO THEY ARE NOT. THIS ONLY HAPPENS IF THE BLACK SKINNED WOMAN WORKS IN A WHITE ORIENTATED CORPORATION AND SHE IS A BIT OF A BOUNTY

BUT GENERALLY DARK SKINNED BLACK GIRLS GET APPROACHED BY DARK SKINNED BLACK GUYS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Comparison between hating your mum and not liking darkskin tings is so dumb and illogical.

no its not, if you dislike a key person in your life it would be natural to distance yourself from mixing with people who remind you of them

THAT IS SO STUPID...

THERE ARE SOME THINGS WHICH ANNOYS ME ABOUT MY MUM... DOES THAT MEAN I WILL FOREVER HATE BLACK GIRLS

disliking someone and disliking things about someone are two different stances

- are you not likely to avoid women who display those same features that you dislike about your mother?