Ramadan

15th side of east

Our brother Taqui, lost his life while fasting during Ramadan 2013. He was attacked by a gang of youths and stabbed. Please listen to his beneficial reminder, share it and may it be a means of reward for him in akhirah in shaa Allah.

This is what happened: At Ealing Broadway station, Taqui and Borhan (Brother of Taqui) were both heading to a store and a gang of several Black males came up to him in a random attack. Taqui told his attacker "leave me alone, I'm fasting". Borhan got a black eye and a stab wound on his shoulder.

Taqui got it the most, and borhan couldn't help. He received a stab wound on his left shoulder, meaning the attack was to the heart. Before he died he said "Allahu Akbar Allahu akbar" and said his shahada.

They were both carried to a London hospital (St Mary’s), Borhan had stiches on his shoulder, whilst Taqui didn't survive. The police are not going to release the body till the investigation is closed.

Our brother Taqui, lost his life while fasting during Ramadan 2013. He was attacked by a gang of youths and stabbed. Please listen to his beneficial reminder, share it and may it be a means of reward for him in akhirah in shaa Allah.

This is what happened: At Ealing Broadway station, Taqui and Borhan (Brother of Taqui) were both heading to a store and a gang of several Black males came up to him in a random attack. Taqui told his attacker "leave me alone, I'm fasting". Borhan got a black eye and a stab wound on his shoulder.

Taqui got it the most, and borhan couldn't help. He received a stab wound on his left shoulder, meaning the attack was to the heart. Before he died he said "Allahu Akbar Allahu akbar" and said his shahada.

They were both carried to a London hospital (St Mary’s), Borhan had stiches on his shoulder, whilst Taqui didn't survive. The police are not going to release the body till the investigation is closed.

So sad :(

• 10 months later...

I'm in the Middle East right now it's 44 degrees where I'm standing

lol at anybody stupid enough not to drink water all day in this hear

But how many people are out on road in this heat?

My experience from 8 or so middle eastern/north african countries ive spent time in, summertime everyone is indoors with aircon on during ramadan.

I'm in the Middle East right now it's 44 degrees where I'm standing

lol at anybody stupid enough not to drink water all day in this hear

But how many people are out on road in this heat?

My experience from 8 or so middle eastern/north african countries ive spent time in, summertime everyone is indoors with aircon on during ramadan.

Yeah, except the guys who work construction, agriculture, etc which is a lot of people