If you had the money would you send your kids to private school

stacksbranning

yes. looking to do it. its cheap in the country im looking to live in anyway.

/

i was home schooled for a few years as we was adjusting to a new country, when i started secondary school, i was on top of my class and had covered more content than the school expected, mum used to wake me up bang on 8am, and teach me for 3 hours, would reward me once i hand in my course work with trips out or books to read/football magazines. it can work if it's done right.

its made me anti social though im not gonna lie... its why i kinda like having my own space and don't mind jamming on my ones for days on end.

I'm like this tbh don't think it's home schooling.

If you  had the money would you send your kids to private school ?

yeah..no doubt i probably would..the private schools 8 times outta ten tenda attract a higher stanard of teacher and only employ a better quality standard of teracher....the school vetting know this because if they dont have the cream of the crop people just wouldnt pay the fees and the school would go under..

private schools tend to cherry pick the most talented teachers from the graduates...they private school tutors can get much higher saleries so theres a tendancy for the best graduates to home in on a private school position rather than a inner city state school..

you kinda know your going to get a decent teacher teaching your kids..

no offence to immigrants 2nd generation immigrants..(im a 2nd generation immigrant  ..dads from grenada)

but ive seen first hand kids coming from eu and outer countries who have a basic grasp of english when a teacher has a lesson plan to teach times tables fractions or verbs and nouns etc that is what their focus should be t

heir focus shouldnt be trying to explain or try to teach a percentage of the kids basic english...

kids should fully understand english language before entering state schools!!

also in state schools teachers shouldnt have to put up with emotionally distured kids or kids with problems theyr not social worker..

if my child cannot learn his studies because the teacher is distracted trying to inteperet english or calm a kid from a broken hom with emotional problems...this is a severe deriliction of the states duty to teach my kid a set curriculem...

if the majority of my childs hour is taken up to social work and teach others english instead of teach them a science lesson that really sickens me....

So would you lot say G Fresh's education is being wasted?

Just checked out his videos .Not  even gonna say that his parents wasted their  money but from what i have gathered ,he is a rapper with no wiki page (which says a lot), no videos over 100 k (which also says a lot) which more or less proves my point ...

You can go to state school and be on the same level as guys who went private school

Just checked out his videos .Not  even gonna say that his parents wasted their  money but from what i have gathered ,he is a rapper with no wiki page (which says a lot), no videos over 100 k (which also says a lot) which more or less proves my point ...

You can go to state school and be on the same level as guys who went private school

it was a scholarship

he's signed to Parlophone (a major)

it was a scholarship

he's signed to Parlophone (a major)

Then its not a waste then .