Jay Z - Magna Carta Holy Grail

Supermalt

f*ck jay z

translation: i'm on team jay z stole biggies rhymes

Nah mate, give a f*ck about biggie, and the boy jay is wack just like kayne and all them other commercial niggad

you need to start again from reasonable doubt

It's a gd album from a long time ago, In 2013 I'm not fucking with HOv like that sorry

Screenshot_2013-06-24-17-43-46_zpsd86ba2

Screenshot_2013-06-24-17-44-38_zpsac957d

Screenshot_2013-06-24-17-45-01_zps3ffae5

Samsung launches Magna Carta app, users will get Jay-Z album early and for free on July 4th

Samsung has launched the Magna Carta app, the vehicle through which one million Galaxy S 4, S III and Note II owners will be able to download Jay-Z's latest opus for free. Download it today, and Mr. Carter (Carter / Carta, geddit?) album will arrive on your handset on July 4th, three days ahead of the CD's global release. Users will also get behind-the-scenes footage, lyrics and track sharing options. It's available for free at the Play store, with the obvious caveat that it'll only work on the aforementioned trio of phones. After all, if you're having phone problems, he feels bad for you son, he's got 99 problems, but Samsung's patronage ain't one.

(those are my screenshots incase you didnt clock, so it works on rooted devices with third party ROMs, surprised tbh)

How is even possible to base an opinion on some music by it's title?

:/

Because it just sounds like typical 2013 Jay Z

Course song titles can give an indication of concepts and reveal alot, excuse me for thinking some of you were strong hiphop fans, won't happen again

Just sounds like typical show off Jay Z I have more money then you and am a legend, compare me to the greatest people of all time etc

No thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How is even possible to base an opinion on some music by it's title?

:/

Because it just sounds like typical 2013 Jay Z

Course song titles can give an indication of concepts and reveal alot, excuse me for thinking some of you were strong hiphop fans, won't happen again

Just sounds like typical show off Jay Z I have more money then you and am a legend, compare me to the greatest people of all time etc

No thanks

Can't lie I did think all of this when I saw the track list myself

But I'm excited none the less