How old is too old to rave/go clubbing?

Kaypee

I never check girls feet or shoes, but for 1 of my boys its a massive thing, can be a deal breaker for him even if the girl is criss.

This is me
Same

/

Works both ways for me.. An average girl with nice feet will have me interested way more than an above average girl with not nice feet..

Also size 6 is the MAXIMUM allowed .. If you're a 7 don't even chat to me & yes i will know

If im watchin zorn and clock a ting has nasty feet, straight X and find a new vid

I never check girls feet or shoes, but for 1 of my boys its a massive thing, can be a deal breaker for him even if the girl is criss.

This is me
Same

/

Works both ways for me.. An average girl with nice feet will have me interested way more than an above average girl with not nice feet..

Also size 6 is the MAXIMUM allowed .. If you're a 7 don't even chat to me & yes i will know

If im watchin zorn and clock a ting has nasty feet, straight X and find a new vid

:lmao: can relate fully

7 will get a bly though

It's the whole package tho my brehs.

Flats and dress in a dance? That is an indignation to the effort I made myself, which is always 10 outta 10 tbf.

Shit just accentuates the gyaldems whole profile.

Flats = young ting or a weakling. I do neither.

/

Man said breadsticks LMAOOO

• Upvote 3

Savant knows the deal

First you said it's too intimate and now you're saying it's because you'd be sweating like Robinho in Milan shirt  :/

article_41516cc94eeff962_1373028220_9j-4

Who gives a f*ck about sheets, if there in your way move them if there not then there's no problem, you just seem to have some complex regarding sheets bro

I get under the sheets cos that's general bed ettiquette

No1 is sexing under them like some american sitcom

The people are talking about birds feet n this velcro wallet guru shows up lecturing about bed linen strategies

Always tryna prove something jus calm it down

• Upvote 9