★★★ Carl Froch v George Groves II - 31st May 2014 ★★★

The King

Guest Chelsea Jack

Yh hes in a final eliminator. However, cos this bout and the last one were both mandatories, i reckon ibf may allow the champ to have one voluntary. Froch if he wins will fancy a fight in vegas. Groves has jus signed with sauerland and they may well look for a kessler or abraham fight first.

• 2 weeks later...

Groves taking the piss :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNxhpXB7bhU

this was big, Froch did very well, had Groves speechless son numerous occasions, that pyscologist must be working for him

Carl Froch and George Groves will finally go head-to-head in an all-British world title contest held at the Phones 4u Arena in Manchester. After a war of words at the pre-fight press conference and at the weigh-ins, where they had to be pulled apart, it is almost time for both men to step into the ring and face each other to see who is the better boxer.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Eubanks power is scary.. See him live back in april. The way he ko'd the don was nastyyyy. One of them ones where bare of the crowd were jus silent.

Guest Chelsea Jack

what do you expect hes a novice with little amateur experience? He will be stepped up by the end of the year no doubt and then we will see what he's really made of, but atm he looks promising. 

He did however beat bradley pryce after only 8 fights. Beating an experienced pro like pryce (who is an ex commonwealth champ and has gone the distance with the likes of sergey rabchenko, frankie gavin and billy joe saunders) with such little experience was very commendable. 

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=14830&cat=boxer

Guest Chelsea Jack

War Froch

As much I think Froch is a twat, Groves annoys the f*ck out of me. Hope he gets clean sparked out.

Such a underwhelming undercard.

this wont happen. Froch has never rendered someone fully unconscious at world level. He doesnt have that one punch power, he just bludgeons guys till the ref stops it. Groves is the better puncher of the two.

glad i didnt go

the 'ringside' seats look shit