Players that need to step up....

Admin.

lukas-podolski_2346379b.jpg

Had a decent first season but his defensive work was awful, he was carrying a knock all season only playing 60 mins, has the best shot in the team but doesn't shoot enough likes hes unconfident, has been awful whenever played as a striker as well his movement is suspect. 

Needs to push on and truly prove his Munich doubters wrong.

Verminator_1508986c.jpg

This guy is done if he dont do well when he comes back from injury.

Pepe-reina-picture.jpg

You used to be the man homie. Hes got suttin to prove at Napoli.

Both footed doesn't make him a better player. As for better touch and more skillful I just have to laugh

Of course being both footed makes you a better player, WTF.

LMAO.

Pedro is more two footed than:

Ronaldo

Messi

Iniesta

Scheweinsteiger

Hazard

Bale

Robben

Ibrahimovic

I'll stop there but could be here all day. Is he a better player than those? No

Some real dumb fuckers on this forum

Both footed doesn't make him a better player. As for better touch and more skillful I just have to laugh

LMAO.

Ronaldo

Messi

Iniesta

Scheweinsteiger

Hazard

Bale

Robben

Ibrahimovic

Some real dumb f*ckers on this forum

Why do you like arguing like a fucking moron & not use context in an effort to win a argument

Of course being both-footed alone doesn't make you a better player. To take that point in isolation & use it to make a counter-argument outside of context is fucking retarded or you doing it on purpose.

Being both-footed contributes do being a better player. Do you need me to spell it out? Can you not read between the fucking lines? Does your mother still cut your meat for you so it's easier to eat?

Anyone with a semblance of common sense & critical thinking would get what I meant. You are not an idiot. However, you do like to move goalposts & twist points to suit yours.

Take that shit elsewhere mate.

• Upvote 2

LMAO.

Ronaldo

Messi

Iniesta

Scheweinsteiger

Hazard

Bale

Robben

Ibrahimovic

Some real dumb f*ckers on this forum

Why do you like arguing like a f*cking moron & not use context in an effort to win a argument

Of course being both-footed alone doesn't make you a better player. To take that point in isolation & use it to make a counter-argument outside of context is f*cking retarded or you doing it on purpose.

Being both-footed contributes do being a better player. Do you need me to spell it out? Can you not read between the f*cking lines? Does your mother still cut your meat for you so it's easier to eat?

Anyone with a semblance of common sense & critical thinking would get what I meant. You are not an idiot. However, you do like to move goalposts & twist points to suit yours.

Take that sh*t elsewhere mate.

I didn't move any goal posts, we were specifically talking about Pato and Pedro. I said becuase one is more two footed than the other it doesn't mean he's a better player

You misunderstood my point

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, if that's the case, then you must have misunderstood Porchy's point.

He listed the reasons why he thinks Pedro is better than Pato, and he said being both-footed CONTRIBUTES to why he is better.

You then went on to dismiss being both-footed.

You're still not getting it.

Porchy listed being two footed as a contributing factor for being better a player

I dismissed that factor and laughed at the other attributes he listed. (Skill and Touch)

School must have been tough for you boy

Guest Diddybob

Kaka has had injury problems but he has shown you signs of quality when hes made the odd appearance for Madrid. Like i said if he went to another club he would do much better, Madrid isn't the type of environment for rehabilitating players to get back to their best form.

And Kaka had so much more than pace when he was at his prime, thats why i said don't mention him because i know what you're implying when you do.

I also said he is more skilful which is true and has a better touch which is also true

Pedro when the pace goes let's if he can re-invent himself

Pato has failed so far

Just like Kaka

He is never in a million years more skillful nor does he have a better touch

How do you expect someone to re-invent themselves if they are constantly injured?

You talk negatively about players relying on pace but what would Pedro be without his pace? You are a walking contradiction

Kaka has had injury problems but he has shown you signs of quality when hes made the odd appearance for Madrid. Like i said if he went to another club he would do much better, Madrid isn't the type of environment for rehabilitating players to get back to their best form.

And Kaka had so much more than pace when he was at his prime, thats why i said don't mention him because i know what you're implying when you do.

You see his last season@Milan or for Brazil @SA 2010 and now he is on his third coach@Real