The Walking Dead Thread

Sinister

Episode 12 had it all. Turned into some Call of Duty 4 Vacant battle.

• How cold is Abraham? lol "I thought you were the last woman on earth but you're not".
  • Rick punching the Zombies nose lol
  • The Savior dude moving the Zombies mouth lol
  • The priest stepping up to put holes in faces.
  • Glenn seeing his destiny on the photographs.

Wish Morgan would get his fucking act together as well. Could be deadly if he stops being a bitch.

f*ck Morgan

Gonna end in tears now for Rick and his dumbass

Hopefully a few get offed

I'm holding out some hope that all this drama that kicks off is gonna make Morgan see the error of his ways. Guys coming in like some fucking bitchmade Jeremy Corbyn voter right now.

Female angle was was interesting, but I don't think all the cliches and cardboard characters stood up.

The amount of dirt the group has done recently is starting to get into heel turn territory. I really think only the most innocent 3 or 4 characters will live to the very end.

I'm not really feeling what is happening with Carol in that episode. This is like some steep downfall in her character that IMO has happened over night, it's too quick and doesn't make sense. When she was hyperventilating, holding the rosary beads and talking to that woman I thought yea this is all a ploy, she is acting again to bury this bitch. But come the end of the episode it's like it had all really got to her and fucked up her mentality.

Well it definitely had me confused at the end of the episode. Even when she bought her religion up getting her through the death of her daughter, it had me like would she use her daughters memory as a ploy to trick this woman. I can't even remember that far back what it was like after her kid got killed, was she religious then?