The Walking Dead Thread

Sinister

Any money he walks away from the situation next week. After some of the wastemen that have had massive spectacles made out of their deaths (D'Angelo/Cutty etc.), I'm not buying TWD having Glenn, of all people, going out like that. By himself, in the middle of nowhere? With no chance for a soppy burial scene? Nah. If they DO actually follow through with it, it's been pretty poorly executed. I reckon when his death does come, it'll probably get two full episodes dedicated to it

There is the issue with the Comics Books as well... Won't go into spoilers on that but certain things in the Comic book seem to be something everyone is expecting in the show from what I read. And whilst I don't think they were feasting on Glenns body I can't see a realistic way he could get out of that situation. Hope they don't come with some stupidness like the other dudes blood camouflaged him from the Zombies.

There is the issue with the Comics Books as well... Won't go into spoilers on that but certain things in the Comic book seem to be something everyone is expecting in the show from what I read. And whilst I don't think they were feasting on Glenns body I can't see a realistic way he could get out of that situation. Hope they don't come with some stupidness like the other dudes blood camouflaged him from the Zombies.

Oi

3hGHtiA.png

Never thought of that

There HAS to be a huge character cull at the end of this season. When's the last time Daryl had time to do anything interesting? Maggie literally goes entire episodes without even being mentioned. All so we can spend more time getting to know Lesbian Doctor and the fat woman who counts the guns?

Dont even know if id care if Morgan was offed tbh. They ruined all the good work they did with him in three episodes. He's basically Cutty with a bigger role now. No-one wants to watch that sh*t.

I reckon all of Alexandria will go, except Rick's bird and her kids. Sasha, the pastor and the fit Mexican one are all completely pointless now too. In the long run I'm almost certain Carol and Rick won't make it to the end of the show. Might even throw Daryl in there.