The Walking Dead Thread

Sinister

How many close shaves is Glenn gonna have? lol They almost had me again even though I've seen images of him in future episodes I was still gassed thinking he was about to die. Carl getting shot in the face as well! Was like What, surely he can't die. Expected the little kid to be offed straight away but his Mum getting killed was another WTF moment.

How many close shaves is Glenn gonna have? lol They almost had me again even though I've seen images of him in future episodes I was still gassed thinking he was about to die. Carl getting shot in the face as well! Was like What, surely he can't die. Expected the little kid to be offed straight away but his Mum getting killed was another WTF moment.

Glenns time is coming

soon

Glenns time is coming

soon

Negan yea, baseball bat business.

• Downvote 1

Glenns time is coming

soon

Negan yea, baseball bat business.

The writers have basically said that they will be actively taking much more if not everything from the comics around this time we are at in the TV show, like last nights episode was almost purely all comic book stuff so im almost sure Glenn will meet Lucille in the final episode of this season, gonna be emotional...

oi this Jesus yout is on stuff u know

they need to just kill him guys too slippery could have killed daryl and rick already

From what I read he's about to change the whole direction and pace of the show. I was feeling enraged when that van full of food sunk as if I was living in the apocalypse and going hungry myself.

Imagine , from the days of Rick being pressured by the guvnor ,coming back to the camp and dropping bars like " He said he'll leave us alone , if we give him Michonne " to now beating.

You could see a few times throughout the show Michonne was on it.

Jesus brudda seems like trouble imo.

When Daryl and Rick drove off with the Van I was actually thinking " today, dese man did good "

Then they lost the van pmsl