Kanye dropping the paps

Nidge Weasle

Video footage surfaced on YouTube today, Monday November 11th, titled "Kanye West Attacks Paparazzi in Austin, Texas", and Twitter has been buzzing with people speculating if the man in the video serving out the beatdown is really Yeezy.  There has been no official confirmation that it was in fact Kanye West fighting with the two men in the video.

The video allegedly took place in Austin, Texas, which already raises eyebrows if Kanye was even there to begin with.  Kanye was just in Los Angeles performing with Tyler the Creator for his Odd Future Carnival on November 9th, and he isn't due to perform in Texas until December, so it is very uncertain if and/or why he might've been in Texas in the first place.  

People on Twitter and comments from the video have been debating if it really was Kanye West who put a beating on two alleged paparazzi cameramen.  Some believe it to be him, given the individuals mannerisms and attire in the video, and the fact that the man threw loads of punches with his left hand, and Kanye is believed to be left handed.  Others have disregarded any truth to Kanye West actually being the man fighting in this video.  It's also rather suspect that if this was in fact Kanye West, where were his bodyguards to intervene in the fight?

f*cking hell

do you know what toothpaste he uses as well?

Not really, I don't like the guy, but I know boxing, and he's throwing left hands as if he's a southpaw

So I typed in 'kanye west signing autographs' into google images, and he's signing with his right hand, so I doubt he's a leftie

and those men don't have cameras either, so I doubt they're paperazzi

f*cking hell

do you know what toothpaste he uses as well?

Not really, I don't like the guy, but I know boxing, and he's throwing left hands as if he's a southpaw

So I typed in 'kanye west signing autographs' into google images, and he's signing with his right hand, so I doubt he's a leftie

and those men don't have cameras either, so I doubt they're paperazzi

I write with my left and punch with my right