VIP Christmas Linkup Saturday 21st

Woodpecker

Just got yard, what a bunch of melts. Only me and woodpecker turned up. Im done.

Logging off and won't be back for a good while.

Badman only just seen your pm, verge bar was mentioned enough times in this thread if you were on it you would of come.

Shocking state of affairs boys

Verge bar was mentioned for 8pm, bear in mind I said I was going to be ready at around 10ish and I saw your post saying you were the only one there and nobody else turned up.

I guess in hindsight I probably should have joined that Whatsapp group chat but imo that defeats the purpose of a forum linkup if it becomes too over organised

miz is fucked :lol:

I flaked out. Was waiting for my bredrin then my mates dropped out of Concrete, then I started smoking then I said "f*ck it".

Spoke to Philos on the phone he said only Woodpecker and him were out, thread weren't talking so I dropped myself out :(

I was talking, all it would have taken was for one man to say they were there after I posted then I would have made my way

ah well 

yo, thats why i werent tryna make it all in whatsapp or a thread or saink

just 8.30/9 turn up, obviously we waqs gonna stay there till 10/11 and head on do our thing.

personally think it would have been a good laugh and was genuinely shocked only me and philos showed up

in any case hada  good laugh, until next time!

Yoooo

Defo remember a drunken post when I got in. Not gonna rwad back tho as I know the cringe levels will be high!

But as the whatsapp lads will testify I was on the beer and packet from about 10am so I reckon that gives me a free pass.

Anyway was good to meet woodpecker, if it happens again and people turn up I ll be there again.

You might wanna go read your post phil :lol: