Week 22 - 13/14 Premier League - League Cup Semis

User

Was hoping that these lot would break down how City are playing a fluid 4-4-2 that turns into 4-2-2-2 or a lopsided 4-3-3 depending on whether Nasri and Silva start as AMs or if one of them is replaced by Milner or Navas to provide width on one flank.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nev would be so much better tho if he didn't work for england

Always backs off criticsing english players who are in or around the squad

Was hoping that these lot would break down how City are playing a fluid 4-4-2 that turns into 4-2-2-2 or a lopsided 4-3-3 depending on whether Nasri and Silva start as AMs or if one of them is replaced by Milner or Navas to provide width on one flank.

It's a 4-4-2 you idiot why can't you accept that? No one says the players have to be glued to the touchline for it to be

• Downvote 1

It's a 4-4-2 you idiot why can't you accept that? No one says the players have to be glued to the touchline for it to be

That's what Gnev was saying

It's a wrong and simple way of looking at it and I'm not a simple minded person.

Me and you have already went back and forth about this subject when you struggled to understand the difference between an out and out winger and an inside forward.

Watch the game and leave me alone. Safe.