CHIRAQ: Chief Keef & Chicago's Rap Underground

Bobby Reds

dont you man feel like mugs talking about hoods, cities, people who you will never come in contact with?

come like bitches ranting about coronation street or eastenders

I feel you on this one, the way some of these guys know about who's cool with who and which set has beef with which set etc you'd think they were from ends, pretty cringe tbh, how much time do they waste reading up on this crap?

dont you man feel like mugs talking about hoods, cities, people who you will never come in contact with?

I feel you on this one, the way some of these guys know about who's cool with who and which set has beef with which set etc you'd think they were from ends, pretty cringe tbh, how much time do they waste reading up on this crap?

Got to agree, idolisation of these idiots gone too far.

• Upvote 2

whats the difference between idolisation and being informed

u guys dont research your interests no? only a cursory knowledge of football yoshie? or witty one liners dom? or just being a wide nosed fuckboy chaps?

i get some ppl dnt like it but to come in a thead about x and start questioning why people are talking about x, slightly retarded.

whats the difference between idolisation and being informed

u guys dont research your interests no? only a cursory knowledge of football yoshie? or witty one liners dom? or just being a wide nosed f*ckboy chaps?

i get some ppl dnt like it but to come in a thead about x and start questioning why people are talking about x, slightly retarded.

I guess you have a point, I come in here cause I like some of the music. I just find it strange how some of you can be that deep into these guys' lives, is it really that interesting?

neekiest neekiest fred on here

n thats sayin a bit

obsessing over these little children's twitters n insta's

reading forums based on their kill counts

grown men idolising violent uneducated teenagers from the other side of the globe

so odd

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest freestacks

neekiest neekiest fred on here

n thats sayin a bit

obsessing over these little children's twitters n insta's

reading forums based on their kill counts

grown men idolising violent uneducated teenagers from the other side of the globe

so odd