Spelling, Grammar & Punctuation

PopT

Can't cosign that enough. On the train to work, or any public transport journey, You should be reading a novel or newspaper regularly.

That's also why I insist on reading to my 1 year old daughter who has no idea what the f*ck the Hunger Caterpillar is doing, or any reason to care.

She must get into reading and making her enjoy it from early is the way.

:Y:

Love this thread. Can easily see who the fakers are.

Find 10 of my posts and you'll know fairly quickly I don't speak "road man".

My written word mitt not be where I want it, and I'll even admit to falling in line with parts of this forums way of doing things (See line spaces for each sentence).

Some of you giving yourselves 10 makes me chuckle.

Exactly, spot on there mate.

I can rate myself a ten and hold my head up high knowing I have and will allways be able to deliver

a sentence with correct grammer and spelling, all thoose who are incapable of reaching, didn't you go to school?,

It isn't exactly hard to do.

Id say 6/7. Im kinda lazy. Pmsl at people trying to use their vip2 post history as some kind of marker :lol:

I would never write a vip2 post the same as i would write something formal.

My a-level english teacher dragged me out of class one time after we got some assigment results back, the bitch was asking me if i had adhd or if i was hyper-intelligent because of my results even tho i did no homework or got involved with her dead lessons :lol:

I gave myself a 10, so please give an example from one of my posts, where I'm trying to articulate a point, and You find an issue with my syntax. 

"But if they score just after half time, You've just undone the team talk, and You can continue to play confidently without a 15 minute break in between"

You are combining the present perfect with the present simple to form a conditional tense, that's not how it's done. That's a very basic mistake.

In your second link you used the verb practise instead of the noun practice.

I'm sure there are more misrakes.

/

I would give myself a 7.5 and say that is higher than the majority of peeps on here. Lol @ 10 for any of you.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who actually rates themselves a 10 must be a bit dim and not in touch with reality anyway.

• Upvote 3

^^^ Pronoun*

And yes, Woodpecker has pointed out how intentional that recurring grammatical error of mine is. 

That is intentional, I am still able to write grammatically correctly, should I opt to do so. 

Hope this reaches You well, much obliged, Lens

Mate what are you talking about, are you the OP?

Please re-read posts before posting a gloating monologue, thx x

• Downvote 1

That is intentional, I am still able to write grammatically correctly,

lulz

dem 10z

9-10

Lol. English is my first language mate.

Basically.

Social media has left the English language in a casket.

Defianlty. definitely.

There. Their. They're.

There are actually young people making these type of mistakes and writing in text talk on their CV's you know.

• Upvote 1