Looking for new moderators

Admin.

Kayfabe?

n professional forum posting, kayfabe /ˈkeɪfeɪb/ is the portrayal of staged events within the industry as "real" or "true," specifically the portrayal of competition, rivalries, and relationships between participants as being genuine and not of a staged or pre-determined nature. Kayfabe has also evolved to become a code word of sorts for maintaining this "reality" within the realm of the general public.[1] Kayfabe was long held as a closely guarded secret within the message board industry. However, with the advent of the Internet, it has evolved into an open secret in the industry that is generally only adhered to while performing.

• Upvote 1

Thun been de-modded yea?

Well done lads.

There's no way a fat greasy Jew who stays indoors 24/7 with his over protective mum should have powers on this kind of forum.

You a filthy arab pervert who roams the world looking for victims to prey on 

Be careful stef, you might get put on thuns list

Faze aka bones is a hipster faggott who adds nothing to this forum, a non-entity on here, a sideman

imagine this guy teaches peoples children

Imagine you think you some high society gentlemen but creates topics about wanting to know how do men shake there willy when going to the toilet 

John Doe aka ice, faze etc

Cover has been blown as John Doe is a tr0ll account to wind users up and generally piss them off

Just another tulse account, this is why you dislike me as your games dont work with me and I expose you everytime

Other possible tr0ll accounts:

seven

stacks

What if I was to tell you

I am Thun

thun how old are you?

what kind of medication do you need ben?

ill make sure you are at the top of Dinkys support group help list.

I remember on RWD when Ice pretended to make Kerser admin and started doing some made shit pretending it was Kerser lol.

Carry on people.

/

Thun can't be banned, he brings an element to the forum which is needed. 

Guest Chelsea Jack

John Doe aka ice, faze etc

Cover has been blown as John Doe is a tr0ll account to wind users up and generally piss them off

Just another tulse account, this is why you dislike me as your games dont work with me and I expose you everytime

Other possible tr0ll accounts:

seven

stacks

cs

df

fd

fd

fd

d

fd

df

d

df

Im also iceberg and fazor

Thun I am sure you are a nice guy. but mate come off this no one cares

loads of people have multiple accounts. Its all bantz not some evil regime mate.

just take it on the chin.

Dont know if this is part of an act but I said it time ago, you was made mod for a reason. The stuff you probaly saw was probaly put there just to wind you up for entertainment purposes.

Just hope this is an act by you as I am concerned for your mental state. as I know bantz can get out of hand at times. Like with my bantz with kurious I was gonna get her mum involved but Jas said that would be taking it to far. also there was a time when me and jas signed up using mike glourious real name but iceberg/faze blocked the account from being created. which is a good thing because those bantz were pushing it

Your in no position to talk about mental state mate

You take this place way too seriously and need a break like what dave done

Creating accounts to tr0ll is worrying and spending days/weeks/months/ years doing it says a lot about someone's mental mind state