How long should he have got

stacksbranning

if the guy had aspergers its not that unbelievable he said something another guy on the street may keep to himself, and that kid didnt know the guy had aspergers, he just saw him as any person saying something racist to him... that may be one of the things judge woulda been thinking about when being lenient.. and having aspergers ppl with it say shit and act in ways that ppl without it (unless they are socially retarded generally) wouldnt, so of course hes gonna be shocked the kids punching him, cos like his mum said, he was very fussy, and to him he was just pointing sumat out

In 2011, aged 18, he was part of a gang who robbed another teenager on a bus. ‘Is there anything good I can rob off you?’ he asked him menacingly, before ordering him to ‘hand over your stuff’.

smh

Lets hope they double the sentence for this road rat
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The mum has a goatee  :lmao:

/

If someone came out with the language this idiot came out with (jungle) and my friend one punch finished him, I would be sad he died but at the same time I would think "fuuck that racist cuunt"............I am thinking that now. 

/

People who have been in gangs can come out of them and be good people so basing the kid being in a "gang" is stupid.

• 2 months later...

At the end of the day, no matter how foul you've been spoken to, if you hit a person who isn't physically threatening you or someone else, you should be prepared for the consequences. When I look back at some of the uncalled for bullshit I did in the past I realize how different things could have turned out had something gone majorly wrong, and I would have deserved it, I'm sure many of you can say the same. Nowadays I know it truely isn't worth it, if you end up killing kill someone when you could have walked away you are resposible and should face harsh punishment.