I am getting bored of 'di lingo' now

kerser

The forum is well managed the way it is tbh, has been for years.

Last thing it needs is a power trip forum moderator to implement some kind of regime. If memory serves correct the last mod that tried it nearly caused most members to leave by doing some failed social experiment

Nah on a real Jack was annoying but at no stage did you state you was ghosting him. You're in the wrong Lens. He's also nowhere near as jarring as Chaps.

/

Flipside to that though, I do back out of topics and stop reading because of the stupid lingo. Having said that, I've not laughed as much as I have reading this topic I'm in tears :rofl: 

• Upvote 1

Nah on a real Jack was annoying but at no stage did you state you was ghosting him. You're in the wrong Lens. He's also nowhere near as jarring as Chaps.

/

Flipside to that though, I do back out of topics and stop reading because of the stupid lingo. Having said that, I've not laughed as much as I have reading this topic I'm in tears :rofl:

trust this topic is jokes :rofl:

Lens is Moyesing the ting.

The forum is well managed the way it is tbh, has been for years.

:rofl:

These guys oeno. The annual throwing a wildcard into the admin team/mod recruitment thread/hacking to shake things up a little. Remember when it was Ashman ffs.

The modding itself is proper slap dash though, look at John Doe.