I am getting bored of 'di lingo' now

kerser

Using jack as a scapegoat

this forum is poorly run and making Lens mod was a disgraceful decision in a long run of other disgraceful decisions

we're hoping that as a sensible user, a ban isn't necessary with You, and that placing You in a group will suffice as a final warning

You won't be needing the pos/neg/PM features of this site for the time being

Flipside to that though, I do back out of topics and stop reading because of the stupid lingo. 

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

may my measures eradicate this problem and improve Your forum experience, sir.  

this forum is poorly run and making Lens mod was a disgraceful decision in a long run of other disgraceful decisions

we're hoping that as a sensible user, a ban isn't necessary with You, and that placing You in a group will suffice as a final warning

Flipside to that though, I do back out of topics and stop reading because of the stupid lingo. 

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

:lmao:

Lens needs to be respected

lens is an admin now?

Yes, 6 year contract

Pmsl

Tryna say them jokes will go over moyesies head ?

lens is an admin now?

Yes, 6 year contract
Pmsl

Tryna say them jokes will go over moyesies head ?

I'm just one of many season ticket holders that would be disappointed if we ended up with a team of Young's, Dracula's and 3HUNNA's because let's be honest, for the past few seasons a few seniors have left or retired, it's been a while since a wonderkid has been broken out of the academy and become a first team regular and there's no value in the market.

:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

Lool lens has gone clear

zT7Klb7.png
  • Upvote 5

:rofl:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:rofl: