Who did you lose your virginity to?

kerser

My old girlfriend, at her yard

Put it in and was thrusting in and out and I was like, shit, I ain't come yet, time to go hard.

...that shit snuck up on me like a fucking assasin. Stroked like once more and that was all she wrote, bussed up in her p*ssy raw, shit started to go south so I had to pull out and she was like 'what's wrong?' and I was like 'I can hear your mum coming back' like fuck I could.

Skipped home smelling my fingers

• Upvote 1

A side note, I used to buss in that girl all the time and hide it, back then I was still young and had some form so I wasn't affected by the post-buss-droop & disgust....so I'd just carry on like nothing had happened

Afterward she'd like put her fingers in her p*ssy like 'wow I'm leaking, or is this you?'

I'd be like 'nah, nah, thats YOU'  :lmao:

I peaked late still, came through like Luca Toni.

Moved to one ting in the dance, must have been about 18 at the time, I was waved out of my face, I must have said to her come outside with me. I had no idea what I was doing, took her to one alley way where they found some geezers fingers a few weeks prior. Laid her down softly on a piece of cardboard and broke through like line like Crespo of 2000. Literally a few minutes later I feel a twinge and a shooting pain, banjo snapped, blood everywhere.

That Woodgate Real Madrid debut

Fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

Old girlfriend when I was 17 (went to an all boys school innit)

Bunked college with her and we were jamming in my mums yard at 11 am or something.

Doing a bit of foreplay, fingering and slappin her titties around a bit. She used to get mad horny like a switch flicked in her head. She suggests we do it. I say I don't have any ronnies, she's all like "It's OK I've got some", cos her mum was a nurse and worked at the family planning clinic.

Put the rons on. I don't know what I'm doing and style it out by tell her to go ontop so I don't hurt her.

She's ontop and riding, says it's nice but a little painful. After 5 mins I suggest we change. As she climbs off she squirts all over my fucking bollocks and soaks the bed (not joking).

She nervously laughs and I doggie for a bit, but am not enjoying it cos I'm thinking the bed is wet and how am I going to explain this to mum.

Stop after 10 mins or so and watch channel U for a bit