Who are you supporting?

so how do you explain an aff/carib supporting a south american team they have zero affiliation with

that is shocking and extremely cringe. Or are you going to deny that as well yh?

In my case

I have £££ on Uruguay y Argentina just like I did with Portugal last WC

so how do you explain an aff/carib supporting a south american team they have zero affiliation with

that is shocking and extremely cringe. Or are you going to deny that as well yh?

Playing philosophy.

/

In my case, I'm just a Messi stan & want him to win the World Cup.

• Upvote 1

Ite f*cking bullshit. Same guys will moan in a race thread that the deamons wont accept them

Bore off

Why do you ask questions like you're trying to understand someone else's perspective on things race related and then when you get an answer dismiss them out of hand?

Just say from the outset you know everything including how other people feel so nobody has to waste their time explaining anything.

• Upvote 2

Glory hunters.. same guys are probs from london and support united/pool

What about a shit load of people from Liverpool who don't care about England?

You southerners might not get it but there are a lot of people who don't identify with the national team or feel that the FA gives a fuck about anywhere but London, this belief was reinforced by the FA's decision to play all England's games at Wembley.

Spain and Germany play their fixtures at various stadiums throughout their countries which unquestionably helps build a sense of pride in nationally.

England haven't played a game in the UK outside London for seven years.

Yeah but thats why everyone and his dog hates scousers the mancs are the same with their republic of mancunia bullshit.

Tbf we are southern so our England is a glorious proud land whereas the north......

Yeah fairplay mate I ll chip in for some argentina replica shorts for you

Guest Chelsea Jack

What about a sh*t load of people from Liverpool who don't care about England?

You southerners might not get it but there are a lot of people who don't identify with the national team or feel that the FA gives a f*ck about anywhere but London, this belief was reinforced by the FA's decision to play all England's games at Wembley.

Spain and Germany play their fixtures at various stadiums throughout their countries which unquestionably helps build a sense of pride in nationally.

In the Liverpool slums,

They knock on the door when they want something to eat,

They find a dead rat and they think it's a treat,

In the Liverpool slums.

In the Liverpool slums,

Your Mum's on the beat and your Dad's in the nick,

You can't find a job 'coz you're too f*ckin' thick,

In the Liverpool slums.

England until the day I die!

Don't think I will ever understand people born here not supporting the country. Said it before, got a mate who's born and raised in Manchester but he supports Ghana even though he's never stepped foot outside of England. If he went to Ghana I wonder if they would see him as English. Both his parents are Ghanian though, probably impossible for me to see things the way he does. To me he's English/Mancunian.

I'm half Irish but I don't really support or care about the Irish National Teams.

• Downvote 10

What about a sh*t load of people from Liverpool who don't care about England?

You southerners might not get it but there are a lot of people who don't identify with the national team or feel that the FA gives a f*ck about anywhere but London, this belief was reinforced by the FA's decision to play all England's games at Wembley.

So real!

Hardly any LPool fans I know white or black support England tbh.

I was raised a Brazil fan from young lol.

My dad said from the 60s & 70s it was the only team most black british people could relate to (probably helped that they were the best about at the time too lol).

From time white scousers dont support England, theres no way man from Toxteth were gonna be cheering on Bobby Moore over Pele.