Match Day 3 - Col-Gre/ Urg-Cos/ Eng-Ita/ Ivo-Jap

Admin.

Why they making a big deal out of Sterling over Lallana.  If anything it it should be Lallana >> Rooney (CAM)

It's mad, Rooney will never be dropped. This is the only place that can see the real.

Been arguing with friends about him, 1 said he got the potential to be the star of the tournament. 

• Upvote 2

For me England have to force the tempo of the game, if you allow Italy to defend as a settled unit you're playing right into their hands.

I know it's not in Hodgson's nature but I'd honestly try to lure them into a gun fight because in transition is where england hold the biggest advantage and have the best chance of isolating Italian defenders in one v one situations.

Some rain would be a blessing.

Why they making a big deal out of Sterling over Lallana.  If anything it it should be Lallana >> Rooney (CAM)

It's mad, Rooney will never be dropped. This is the only place that can see the real.

Been arguing with friends about him, 1 said he got the potential to be the star of the tournament. 

LOL. Honestly that 2nd half against Hondoras ( though we missed some sitters ) we played some of the best football ive seen england play.

Gerrard & Rooney were subbed off at HT

Keeper commanding levels are awful.

Defence looks weak(I hope The Juve duo are not on the same side eg Chilleni being at LB which means Paletta is LCB)

Midfield will dominate 4 against 2.  Balo should cause more problems to England's CBS

5-0 england

(backed)

:rofl: