Arsenal 2014/15 Thread

Seth Rollins

better than anyone thought he would

bellerin has also come on and debuchy was low key levellin sanchez as best signing before he got injured

like apart from our captain and that wojech yout i dont even look at our defence with that heart shaking feeling anymore

gibbs is just walcott in defense tbh

everything im gna say for him sounds exactly like a rundown on theo down to consistency bein crucial

always gna be a threat with d pace and if he plays more d crossing will b on point again so i dont rele c d problem

still owe him for that header off the line as well tbhhh

• Downvote 1

All our left backs have the same problem... Mertesacker.

Koscielny is regularly covering round Mertesacker and leaving a huge gap behind him, which the left back then has to fill in, but then leaves his man regularly free.

We have somewhat stopped some of the problems at source with Coquelin.

But the cross field ball and runs inbetween the defenders is still a major issue, which I expect Chelsea and Man Utd/Fellaini to expose.

I swear Burnley chances last week came all from crosses from the right.

Gibbs is what.. 26 now?

Only showed minor improvements from when he 1st broke through.

yep,

this is my main problem him tbh

Gibbs is like that long term, steady, no frills girlfriend you just adequately coast through life with.

Chinese every Friday night and odd weekend away to Bournemouth every few months.

All our left backs have the same problem... Mertesacker.

Koscielny is regularly covering round Mertesacker and leaving a huge gap behind him, which the left back then has to fill in, but then leaves his man regularly free.

We have somewhat stopped some of the problems at source with Coquelin.

But the cross field ball and runs inbetween the defenders is still a major issue, which I expect Chelsea and Man Utd/Fellaini to expose.

I swear Burnley chances last week came all from crosses from the right.

Why I expect Gabriel to step in next season and degrade Mertesacker.

We'll really see next season when the captain/vice captain is announced.

• 2 weeks later...

"I’m pleased that Podolski broke his duck, he’s scored a very important goal," he said. "He’ll go back to London at the end of his loan deal, but he’s a true professional."

Wonder what's gonna happen with this guy

Prob one of the first guys out the door tbh

Would be insane to keep him

Cech needs to come in. He's 1.

Coquelin is comign along nicely but he needs competition and I'd still say someone with more experience, ability and stature needs to come in.

A better striker than Giroud is what will win you a title. He's still not the world beater or quality Man City, Chelsea have up front.

I personally think defensively we're fine. I expect Gabriel to play a lot more next season.

When you think about transfers out:

Flamini

Podolski

Diaby

J. Campbell

Then you got guys like Walcott, Arteta, Rosicky (I'd keep him), Sanogo, Akpom. These also need to be replaced and not with squad player riff raff.