Frank Maloney sex change

kerser

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

"Maloney received criticism for her comments about lesbian and gay people during the 2004 London mayoral election. She commented that she would not campaign in Camden because there were "too many gays". She later justified her remarks, telling the BBC "I don't want to campaign around gays...I don't think they do a lot for society...what I have a problem with is them openly flaunting their sexuality." James Davenport, chairman of Gay Conservatives called for Maloney's resignation as UKIP candidate, saying "Frank Maloney is a dangerous extremist and should resign or be sacked as UKIP's candidate for London mayor. UKIP must back or sack their homophobic candidate."[3][4][5] [6]"

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

Disgusting but Transgender is the new gay. You watch and see it become more open like the other illness has in recent years

!

scary

After this it will be nonces.

If he's a still into women

I don't get it

Better to beat with your d*ck then use a dildo

Unless mans d*ck don't work no more

Guest Chelsea Jack

allow it, this whole inside circle story that you don't want to divulge nonsense run it's storyline about 24 months ago.

should i make a topic

YES

CLEAR THE AIR ONCE AND FOR ALL

Guest Chelsea Jack

On gmtv now

with shit like this i can understand why you want to move back to Jamaica

i know they wouldnt stand for this nonsense out there

they would kill this sick c*nt with no hesitation

got to respect that

Allow

It's a mental illness which has been over indulged

Dnt deserve to die for it or be attacked

He spoke about a compulsion to buy women's clothes. He would then throw them in the bin through shame. Not even wearing them. He said the act alone of purchase was like a release

South Park said it best with the episode where stana dad gets surgery because he feels like hes a dolphin in a human body an Mr Garrison loses it cos even tho he got a vagina he didn't get a period

I jus dnt see y they should get a sex change on the nhs

• Upvote 1

Not really earmarking this case in particular, but do you believe that some people are/can actually born in the wrong body smadds? There is alot we don't understand, especially when it comes to the human brain, surely it's not too far fetched to say it's plausible that the brain can be wired to reflect a different sexuality to the body it's contained within. Calling it an mental illness could just be due to our lack of understanding regarding how the brain works.

Guest Chelsea Jack

sorry but the best thing to do is kill these types of people. 

I hope one day we advance in science to the point where we can spot these genetic freaks before they are born.

If that hope becomes reality, parents should then have the option to terminate the pregnancy like say when you have a down syndrome child.

This kinda sh*t is a far worse problem than your average disability imo.

Not really earmarking this case in particular, but do you believe that some people are/can actually born in the wrong body smadds? There is alot we don't understand, especially when it comes to the human brain, surely it's not too far fetched to say it's plausible that the brain can be wired to reflect a different sexuality to the body it's contained within. Calling it an mental illness could just be due to our lack of understanding regarding how the brain works.

I can go as far as sayin I believe they believe they feel that way

As you point out theres sooo much we dnt know an for me thats even more reason not to indulge this desire for physical transformation