Caucasian Girls

imhim

It's never been about dealing with white women who happily tell you they're only 'into' black guys. These are usually the chicks who try to hard. Dropping slang talking 'black' try to look as 'urban' as possible.

this is one notifier of white girls i can never fathom in all honesty

how can u be white and say you like black guys... but you are white

It's never been about dealing with white women who happily tell you they're only 'into' black guys. These are usually the chicks who try to hard. Dropping slang talking 'black' try to look as 'urban' as possible.

Nah on a level it's not the white chicks who are into black men you need to watch out for, it's the ones who are into urban culture, which they mistake for 'black' culture.

That Daquan article is brilliant.

/

Last week I was freelancing at a company in Leeds and I was the only black person in the office of about 50 people, they put on a Spotify playlist that everyone on the creative team contributes to from their own machine. 

I'm just sat working when I hear coming out of the speaker 'Why' Jadakiss  - the uncensored version. nothing will make you more aware of how many times the word nigga is in a track until you listen to it in an environment where it's completely inappropriate.

The tension was something else, the guy who's computer was actually playing the playlist ducked out and went to the kitchen half way through :rofl:

I'm just sat there creasing on the inside all the while thinking you do this playlist thing ever week so I'd imagine you're quite comfortable with all this nigga talk until there's actually one in the room?

• Upvote 6

Guest eights

It proper fucks me off when white tings upload negative relationship quote pics with the word nigga in it

What makes it even worse is when it's the 5/10s and below

Any chick (regardless of race) throwing up "niggas be like..." memes gets a pass from me.

As they clearly engaging with way too many niggas.

The Beck that be with her one Tyrone is not throwing these pics up.

Your average Nabila is not throwing these pics up as she clearly does not relate.

• Upvote 2

That Daquan article is brilliant. / Last week I was freelancing at a company in Leeds and I was the only black person in the office of about 50 people, they put on a Spotify playlist that everyone on the creative team contributes to from their own machine.  I'm just sat working when I hear coming out of the speaker 'Why' Jadakiss  - the uncensored version. nothing will make you more aware of how many times the word nigga is in a track until you listen to it in an environment where it's completely inappropriate. The tension was something else, the guy who's computer was actually playing the playlist ducked out and went to the kitchen half way through :rofl: I'm just sat there creasing on the inside all the while thinking you do this playlist thing ever week so I'd imagine you're quite comfortable with all this nigga talk until there's actually one in the room?

lol trust me

even more awkward when say ur in a club n the ppl ur with censor themselves from sayin it

It's embarrassing tbh, just as much so when I see a black person doing it.

Pretty sure it started with the US blacks as always.

But it's cool because nigga and nigger don't actually mean the same thing. Unless it's a white person saying nigga because then they're actually calling you a nigger, you get what i'm saying nigga?

You think Booker beat Sherri?

cuz u man are on the snowflake quest, flinging them the D. Once they had ur nutsack in their mouth they got the right to class u as their nigga. U cant have it both ways guys.

No. This is bullshit.

It's because the average black man WANTS to smash the white chick that's got her breasts and back off hanging out on social media, and is willing to sit there silently because his desire to beat is bigger than his anger at her using the word so brazenly. It's 10 times worse in America. But let's stick to the U.K.

It's the reason MOST chicks are on some online pedestal talking crud because they KNOW so many man want to beat no matter what comes out her mouth. I locked off these kind of man in college and never associate with these kind of girls. And as soon as black men actually start airing these bitches and shutting them down when they talk like this it'll stop. Unfortunately,  they're a lost cause.

Co-Sign TF. The white girl that has one man and doesn't think like that doesn't even entertain or know this nonsense. And I don't give a f**k how racist this sounds, sh*t like this is why I don't and never have smashed white chicks. The most conversation I have with them is telling them I will play their Chris Brown song in the club.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Surely what Kurious said falls in to line what you lot are saying.

If the white chick whos all for daquan is gonna sit there and try and beg herself into blackness theres always gonna be thirsty man out there ready whore themselves out with her.

Dudes assume she lusts for brothas with all that "niggas be like talk". And because not EVERY dude is calling her out on it ("well TYRONE thinks its funny" excuse). She therefore believes she has the freedom to throw out nigga this and nigga that.

Though I've never associated myself with white girls such as these it works the same way with white dudes minus the sex part.

I live in Japan and I've seen those wog socket jp girls talk the same way. Thirsty guys just giving out nigga cards just for the smash.

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

It's embarrassing tbh, just as much so when I see a black person doing it.

Pretty sure it started with the US blacks as always.

But it's cool because nigga and nigger don't actually mean the same thing. Unless it's a white person saying nigga because then they're actually calling you a nigger, you get what i'm saying nigga?

http://youtu.be/t8NX-HxX-A0

You think Booker beat Sherri?

Defo gave her that interracial creampie

• 1 month later...

Not for me

Not the hoodrat types agreed but classy white chicks are cool but some of the hoodrat/immature 1's do tend to change as they get older. For some of these chicks their behavour is just a bad phase and some grow up and act more respectable

No snow fall stop

Just Tar and Sand

• Upvote 4