Wayne Rooney

Mame Biram Diouf

Thought he had a very cool and composed 2nd half playing very deep. Did very little wrong

As normal everyone goes over the top because it's Rooney

I have been highly critical of him, recently. But I thought he was really good in that second half. When he's not got his back to goal, he's a completely different player.

He still has believers :Y:

Literally just seen a bunch of comments suggesting it on the guardian after i reread that lmao

New signings , Bastian & Morgan as well as Ander (8 /10 ) , Carrick , Mata ( 10) , Pereira ( 10 )

THERE IS NOW NO REASON TO PLAY ROONEY MIDFIELD.

If he doesn't do numbers up front , he's benched imo

Phase 1 of Hunna out - Block other positions of interest

Phase 2 - Cop a ST who will outshine him

Phase 2 has been entered

Young martial just needs a few games to outshine him and its curtains

AM#9

119883-morpheus-he-is-the-one-gif-Img-3O

You're a good yout

Pos him

Seen one tweet yesterday 'Rooney behind Martial just works doesn't it  :D'

was creasing.

Drop him and free Herrera

Much as i'm a fan of his energy i'm not sure about him as a #10.

Always excelled in a 3 man midfield , not in a pivot and not a 10 , CM.

RCM for the 1-2 with Mata.

Andreas P should be given his chance. If he has a good game on Wednesday ( cup game)  he may get some minutes v sunderland to do what this fat fuck Rooney cant.

• Upvote 1

Drop him and free Herrera

Much as i'm a fan of his energy i'm not sure about him as a #10.

Always excelled in a 3 man midfield , not in a pivot and not a 10 , CM.

RCM for the 1-2 with Mata.

Andreas P should be given his chance. If he has a good game on Wednesday ( cup game)  he may get some minutes v sunderland to do what this fat f*ck Rooney cant.

Rooney's never been super consistent. He needs a run of 7-8 games after an injury to get back to form. He's always blown hot and cold, but the quality is undeniable.

Also, he's constantly being moved from one position to the next. Give him time to settle back into rhythm in his best position.

Martil (sp?) has got 2 good games under his belt - that doesn't mean you cast your hardest working player and captain aside.

Rooney has, of course, played successfully in the position of out-and-out striker, as he did most notably in 2009-10 when he racked up 26 league goals, but that was a different, more lithe, more explosive Rooney. He will be 30 next month and 13 years of consistent football have taken their toll on a body that is, anyway, probably not as built for longevity as, say, a Ryan Giggs or a Paolo Maldini. Rooney seems the embodiment of Van Gaal’s image of a No10, capable not only of creating but also of scrapping.

No other forward in English football history, perhaps, has ever looked as though he grew up dreaming of being a left-back as Rooney.

For all the theory is good, however, Rooney was desperately poor at St Mary’s on Sunday, his touch heavy, his involvement in the contest intermittent. He managed neither a shot nor a key pass in the game, completed only one dribble and won only one header. For the most part, the game simply passed him by.

It is not uncommon for Rooney to struggle for a couple of weeks as he returns from injury – and bad Rooney looks very, very bad – but, fortunately for him, on a day when he and the process were out of sorts, the attacking burden was carried by his strike partner.

beads of hope everywhere I look :)

Ok so it has started

Round, who left United along with former manager David Moyes last year, told Sky Sports News HQ: "I don't think playing behind Martial would frustrate Rooney at all. Wayne can play with anybody.

"Wayne can play right up at the top and Martial can drift out to the left or right. Wayne could play as No 10 and Martial could ride up front as a No 9.

"I don't think it will be an issue at all. I think it will be quite a potent strike force. Wayne will form partnerships with all sorts of strikers, as he has done previously in his career."

Sky Sports football expert Ian Holloway also believes Martial can be the "perfect" partner for Rooney because it will lead to the England captain being more influential in games.

"I like to see Rooney get on the ball. He is so good he can play anywhere," Holloway said.

"As a No 10 he creates things and get things. When you look at the passing maps he wasn't allowed to go any deeper and get the ball as a No 9 and I didn't think Manchester United looked quite as potent as they could be.

"And if you ask him I don't think he wants to sprint over the top anymore. He wants a deeper role and to be more involved. I think it will only grow Rooney and England can follow that and put Harry Kane up front."

:lmao:  :lmao:

So he is a 10 again and that is his best position

/

2015-09-21_13-49-51.jpg

and

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszone/8-2015/matches/803216/player-stats/13017/OVERALL_02#:uFFbgHO98fjXvA

Who's the boss? Dudes is lost
Don't think cause I'm iced out, I'mma cool off
Who else but me? And if you don't feel me
That mean you can't touch me, it's ugly, trust me
Get it right, dawg, we ain't ever left
We just moved in silence and repped to the death
It's official, I survive what I been through
Y'all got trauma, the saga continues

tumblr_mq1h72i2FE1r33r0fo1_r1_400.gif

We ain't goin' nowhere, we ain't goin' nowhere
We can't be stopped now, cos it's Bad Boy for life
We ain't goin' nowhere, we ain't goin' nowhere