Piers Morgan N-Word Article

Guest eights

If we were on a white forum and someone had said chill and listen to your jungle drums or something

Would it be ok?

:/ whats wrong with saying soft rock

f*ck outta here

Because you said it purely because he is white.

its not that deep tbh

Besides lens said its cool to do it

It is, man.

Everytime we have these threads we have 10 or so black guys enraged about racism, complaining how all whites are slyly racist, etcetera etcetera

And then you have maybe, 5, 6 white guys on the actual forum, and they get posts thrown at them which would offend any of you if they were said in reverse, sometimes I wonder if you're all just being ironic and it just flies over my head. Maybe this is a David Brent act.

I know a lot of the time it's said as a joke, but in general you see the most ridiculous hypocritical racism in the same threads over and over

If we were on a white forum and someone had said chill and listen to your jungle drums or something

Would it be ok?

f*ck outta here

its not that deep tbh

It is, man.

Everytime we have these threads we have 10 or so black guys enraged about racism, complaining how all whites are slyly racist, etcetera etcetera

And then you have maybe, 5, 6 white guys on the actual forum, and they get posts thrown at them which would offend any of you if they were said in reverse, sometimes I wonder if you're all just being ironic and it just flies over my head. Maybe this is a David Brent act.

I know a lot of the time it's said as a joke, but in general you see the most ridiculous hypocritical racism in the same threads over and over

C/s cipher

My mains thats also my bredrins(i just know him a bit) wifey had her friends over for the last few days. I just wanted to come tru on a quick ting but they are constantly by her side. One of her bredrins always asking me for piff like weed is free or suttin im like you got money? Answer is always no. Bye felicia. 22's i get a 2 hour window where them tings went shopping or whatever

I Jump on my pedal bike. Lance armstronging it. Get there and shes on her reds talm bout am I hungry i wanted to say yeah for di puss but i just got the top for a little bit and we hear them bitches knocking on the door . I was furious on the inside.

Niggas got a BM and a unemployed yat on rotation atm. Gotta say maintaining these is very expensive.

Would it be ok?

f*ck outta here

its not that deep tbh

It is, man.

Forum is mad racist, but black people can't actually be racist apparently.

End of the day racist jokes about whites really don't offend me / probably the other guys.

• 2 years later...

<<< Having to school wypipo that majority black folk do not refer to each other as N*, don't confuse popular rap music (which we don't control) as the be and end all definitive narrative of black culture and experience.

<<< having to explain context of the word, is enough reason why discussions on this front with wypipo is a wasted excercise.

<<< why do wypipo want to use the word so much?

<<< these articles that come up, more time its not even black people complaining. More time just some White Liberal SJW (Insert relevant cultural appropiator) battling with some White Conservative JW (Insert Piers Morgan type) about issues not affecting them on a historical/systematic/insidious and global scale.

it's a DAILY MAIL article <<<

List goes on.

• Like 3