Star Wars:The Force Awakens

Vertigo

• 2 weeks later...

Passed £1.5b weekend just gone, in 15 days

/

if you ain't saw it by now then sorry...

Don't think snoke is gonna be plagius, especially since disney are staying away from references to the prequels as much as possible. Can't see them using stuff outside the canon universe now. Could definitely be a rehash of plagius though.

@Heero, I like that theory. I guess we have to wait and see.

/

Yeah man! Everything from Disney marketing the film to look like Finn was the Force-Sensitive one (I can't lie I thought he was the one) to him being the cowardice sidekick to him needing several great white hopes to save his life. I even read complaints about John's trim ffs lol.

Not everyday please.

Here's a thought... if Hillary got the democrat nod in 07 and was currently in the White House, would Finn be the force sensitive padawan main hero instead of Rey? And also, why do females not like Star Wars? There's nothing overtly masculine about the saga, it's an epic space-opera set against a backdrop of intragalactic civil war so it's something most women should be able to relate to.