FA Cup 2015 R5 & Champions League L16 / Europa L32

User

Grayson said: “I am not saying it wasn’t a penalty, I am saying there was no contact. You can interpret that how you want. It wasn’t a dive. He has gone to get out of the way and taken evasive action.

“Sometimes you get those going for you and sometimes you don’t. I am not complaining. There was also a push by Fellaini on Tom Clarke for their second goal but they were not blatant mistakes, just fine margins that didn’t go our way on the night.”

preston manager

3hunna is untouchable

Luiz playing in midfield

Fabregas passed fit to start

Salvator Sirigu | Maxwell, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Gregory van der Wiel | Blaise Matuidi, David Luiz, Marco Verratti | Ezequiel Lavezzi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Edinson Cavani

Substitutes: Nicolas Douchez, Zoumana Camara, Lucas Digne, Adrien Rabiot, Javier Pastore, Jean-Kevin Augustin, Jean-Christophe Bahebeck

Thibaut Courtois | Cesar Azpilicueta, John Terry, Gary Cahill, Branislav Ivanovic | Ramires, Nemanja Matic, Cesc Fabregas | Eden Hazard, Diego Costa, Willian

Substitutes: Petr Cech, Filipe Luis, Kurt Zouma, Oscar, Juan Cuadrado, Didier Drogba, Loic Remy

The positions bayern players find themselves in lol always free... Last game i watched was united

Need to work from home tonight which means connecing my laptop to the VPN, who the fuck blocked itv player!

:angry:

Cant you log directly into the vpn using a different browser?

Need to work from home tonight which means connecing my laptop to the VPN, who the f*ck blocked itv player!

:angry:

Cant you log directly into the vpn using a different browser?

Not sure, it's basically the whole network I'm connected to.

Found out it worked on Skygo so I'm safe.