Week 26 - 14/15 Premier League & League Cup Final

User

When did Tottenham last win something?

2007/2008 i think. carling cup
That's quite a long time ago...

stress

Yet when you take away that top 4 trophy you win its the same amount of cups as you man in the last 10 years

Stress.

stress

Yet when you take away that top 4 trophy you win its the same amount of cups as you man in the last 10 years

Stress.

You would wish for the top 4 trophy right now.  With your new stadium on the way. 

Tbf luiz did it in the cl final not the capital one cup

Nah Alexandre "Dusty Duck" Pato is

Most Brazilians leave Europe and head back to their retirement home(Brazilian league) in their 30's. He's 25.

You know it's peak when you try to weasel your way back into Europe and get rejected by QPR :lol:

Nah Alexandre "Dusty Duck" Pato is

Most Brazilians leave Europe and head back to their retirement home(Brazilian league) in their 30's. He's 25.

You know it's peak when you try to weasel your way back into Europe and get rejected by QPR :lol:

A man tried to say he was talented than Kun

The guy was an athlete with a hard shot

When the pace goes you get found out

A man tried to say he was the most talented Brazilian CF since Ron

Adriano was much better

Luis Fabiano was better

Dusty Duck was never good enough to be the number 9

Even the likes of Fred have been the number

Dusty Duck pace going and thinking he could live The Ronaldinho lifestyle (fast women fast cars strip clubs and minimal effort in training) and get away with it

stress

Stress.

What two trophies you won in the last 10...

Coutinho>>

What a player, when i said he could be the best am in workd i got laughed at and how many negs? Some of u lwt your pl team bias make you chose to ignore the obvious, cause this guys talent was obvious at Inter lwt alone last season.

Big game player, best player on the pitch eveb with Aguero Toure and Silva in decent form, at 22 that shows you his potential level.