What league is better then PL

Thun

Mate there was so much gibberish in that paragraph of yours, and im not going to dissect it tbh.

Im confident im not the only poster who made that face either when reading that post...

Its not a dig, I just disagree with the majority of what you wrote is all.

The lack of attention to detail is a cultural thing i.e. how simply we look at tactics. For example, 3-5-2 is the reason why United were playing poorly. These times, Liverpool with a weaker squad, switched to a 3-4-2-1 system, with attacking wingers playing as wingbacks (Ibe/Markovic), Henderson & Allen in CM, Emre Can at CB & Sterling as a lone striker yet are the most in-form team in the league aside from Arsenal.

You believe it starts at the top. I disagree & believe it starts at grassroots level & it's widespread thing.

But earlier in the thread said this in regards to Barcelona's tactics...

Barcelona of last season?

EWWWWW.

Pass, pass, pass to Dani Alves & deep crosses?

But im the one "chatting shit" 8-)

He's right though.

Bobby chatting sh*t as per

He said "fans in England are more tactlically stupid than other fans on the continent"

how did you come to this sentiment? @Yoshie @Wavant @Mame :/

He said "the awful opinions we have to debate against in the minority at work day in, day out."

You man don't thin this happens at work on the continent either?

And, essentially why I had the :/  face, what the hell does any of that have to with the topic at hand?

The lack of attention to detail is a cultural thing i.e. how simply we look at tactics. For example, 3-5-2 is the reason why United were playing poorly. These times, Liverpool with a weaker squad, switched to a 3-4-2-1 system, with attacking wingers playing as wingbacks (Ibe/Markovic), Henderson & Allen in CM, Emre Can at CB & Sterling as a lone striker yet are the most in-form team in the league aside from Arsenal.

You believe it starts at the top. I disagree & believe it starts at grassroots level & it's widespread thing.

EWWWWW.

Tata tried to change Barca with his long ball tactics and it failed

So what he said about Barca's tactics/style being a cultural thing was right

Just because there was one season when a fat sailor from Argentina tried to change things it doesn't mean the culture changed completely

Yea it must be a coincidence that managers, players, coaches, youth teams, technical abilities of players, systems and tactics are all more advanced in other leagues than in England.

You saw it in the World Cup, you see it in the EL and CL.

How long did it take the National Team to drop 442?

If you don't think the bottom up effect of tv presenters, news papers, football journalists, Sunday league managers, children's parents and the way they think or view football doesn't have an effect on the game then you are clueless.

We are a country who still values engine and running around like a headless chicken looking passionate over positioning and anticipation.

Look at the way Ozil is viewed by English fans and pundits, the same with Berbatov and others. People called for Rooney to start over Mata as a 10 because he runs around more. That is a mentality ingrained into the majority of English fans psyche. How are we going to catch up and improve our game when attitudes like that are still prominent.

Gary Neville on a Monday night is the best we get on TV when it comes to talking tactics.

• Upvote 3

EWWWWW.

What exactly are you trying to suggest here before I go further?

I dont understand how you and Bane can make these claims that they watch the game with a different set of eyes in the rest of the world. A regular football fan isn't seeing tactics and heat maps when they watch a game live. To suggest they are somewhat more cultured or have more understanding of the game is a hear say and ur point isn't really valid. So i duno what why u La Liga sympathisers are getting touchy.

Pundits are trash everywhere fam

Well, I think can say that when not only do I come from France but I am in regularly in conversation with people from all over the world who have an interest in football, whether as a working professionals or merely fans.

You compare their way of looking at football to ours, it's clear to see.

I beg you don't suggest I go off hearsay or any dumb shit like that without asking WHERE my source of insight is from first. You know better.

Ayte thats all kool

What would you say the difference is between their out look and the views of a english football fan?

The average fan here focuses on the end result.

The average fan from other nations focuses on the result too, but has more interest in the process & the manner in which the result is achieved.

Ayte thats all kool

What would you say the difference is between their out look and the views of a english football fan?

The average fan here focuses on the end result.

The average fan from other nations focuses on the result too, but has more interest in the process & the manner in which the result is achieved.

I duno man when I see articles from Spain for example like El Mundo and Marca their shit is filled with hyperboles just like they are over here

Only publication I fucks with is the guardian even tho they are Manc biased I feel they give the most insightful reports on matches

The rest are mainly shit and actually back ur point. I duno tho all fans are similar to me, they are very results based