To pay or not to pay?

Lieutenant

Thats very different though aint it.

Thats you and your boys planning a trip/weekend. Of course you'll pay and you'd be happy to.

As appose to, your boys mrs has arranged a party. Its already arranged. Then you get the invite. Along with the invite you are being asked for donations.

Nah. Wheres she going renting penthouses/venues then asking for party aid to help fund it?

Audacious

Thats very different though aint it.

Thats you and your boys planning a trip/weekend. Of course you'll pay and you'd be happy to.

Not necessarily

Last 1 I went to was arranged solely by the best man n we were told the hotel, the plane times, told to cough up by a certain date n we all threw a hundred euros in the kitty

I was 400 pound down even before my rik flair costume (WOOO) n I didn't even really like the geeza

Other lads bdays they've pretty much sorted themselves like lads I'm goin mint fest n I've got 2 chalets, let me kno who's comin n well split minivan n room money

I get that this is slightly unorthodox some bird askin u for pennies but to call it audacious must be some weird pride based issue ur having with urself

Nah I see what youre saying, but for me a stag do for your mate is a given. You know youre going somewhere and youve gotta pay up. Standard procedure really.

But have you ever been to a birthday do (not a weekend away to a next city/country) with a crate in one hand and your entrance fee in the other?

Nah i agree its a liberty

I pay but i dont like that shit one bit

No hotel, no planes, no presents why you asking me for money ?

And im the type of person when i go out for a meal i pay more then my share or even cover everyone sometimes

Its not the 20 pound it could be 20p its the principal

She hasnt organised a dinner at a restaurant where you expect to pay

But have you ever been to a birthday do (not a weekend away to a next city/country) with a crate in one hand and your entrance fee in the other?

Lol not to my memory nah

But events are normally at pubs, clubs or houses

Renting a penthouse in 1 of the worlds most expensive cities seems like fair play

As it goes bbqs we've all had to chip in before

Anywayyy

Sunny ain't it

Sat on my arse In the garden all day

Deeeecent