NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

Kinda like a breakfast club for the uk. Doesn't come close obviously. 

That broad was dead through the whole interview. 

Good to see posty taking the initiative to do his own ting.  Needs to update the hosts though.

Good Lethal interview 

• Upvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

The problem with shows like this is that a great interview is a two way street.

If this was me I would just interview popstars and bands.

I wouldnt even waste everyones time by interviewing british urban artists"road rappers",grime mcs etc because they have no media training what so ever which will make your show look shit

I wouldnt even waste everyones time by interviewing british urban artists"road rappers",grime mcs etc because they have no media training what so ever which will make your show look sh*t

Thats the whole point though. Not for the radio. They don't need any media training. Just keep it raw, entertaining and straight to the point. 

They have to start from some where. I don't really want to see any pop stars on bands getting interviewed. Alot of them are tailored towards the media training you want to see. 

Vis is alright, Posty should be behind the scenes tbh, The girl is just dead. Playing passenger

I wouldnt even waste everyones time by interviewing british urban artists"road rappers",grime mcs etc because they have no media training what so ever which will make your show look sh*t

Vis is alright, Posty should be behind the scenes tbh, The girl is just dead. Playing passenger

Basically angela yee then

Guest babatundestacks

Thats the whole point though. Not for the radio. They don't need any media training. Just keep it raw, entertaining and straight to the point. 

They have to start from some where. I don't really want to see any pop stars on bands getting interviewed. Alot of them are tailored towards the media training you want to see. 

Is it entertaining though?

And i think you  are missing my point.

Even when keeping it raw and real you will still need to be media trained

What is the point of interviewing someone who doesnt know how to answer questions in a sensible or atleast semi articulate manner.

You compare british rappers to americans the difference is vast.

The only rapper who ive ever thought gave good or entertaining interviews was paper pabs and as a rapper he is shit

• Upvote 1

Shit interview. Very vague with the answers and back tracking on things

And said "ya kna mean" about a billion time

Would have been way more interesting if he kept it 100% real

And as for the music. Jus say sosolid fans have grown up. And u didn't evolve with the time

Every tour is the "last tour" lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never heard of that cheats and thieves before, terrible garms

Also you can't copy the format of The Breakfast Club or aspire to copy it and not at least succeed in its fundamentals.

Entertain or educate me and/or make me laugh.

When I saw Posty and Vis straight with the nodding off lounging in the chair during te Jammer ting, I said these man don't even really care what my man is saying tbh. Why am I watching this.

• Upvote 3