Baltimore Riots

james00

The Baltimore Rioters were fighting last night too......... What's your point?

I'm not saying there hasn't been any fights in Baltimore.

That incident you posted about looks quite isolated from that video I just posted of it. Can't see any rioting going on there can you?

R.I.P to Freddie Gray, as unfortunate his death is, identfying the major problems is going to be the topic of wherever the discussion is happening.

When i see what's happening in Baltimore and America i realise that living in Britain isn't so bad after all..

Whilst there is predujice in this country when it comes to policing, thankfully there are laws in place to protect us.

Now, the major issues that are causing these terrible series of events are as followed;

1.) The structure of the education system.

2.) The law & force department

3.) The mentality amongst Young African Americans

I really want to highlight the third point because believe it or not it is what affects us the most. The reason why I say this is because we as blacks look towards African Americans for many purposes. The reality and proof shows that "keeping it real" will not propel blacks to the heights that they dream and lust about unless they possess a special gift which is very rare.

The problem is that they want to be a rapper,stripper, shotta, sportsmen amongst many other shit, so education is not an option. Their mentality has to be shifted towards the education route.

The African American mentality is bruised, battered and pretty much fucked up, with social media being powerful I hope that our younger generation do not adopt this mentality. Because I would like to think that many of us are clued up about life and shit..

The Baltimore Rioters were fighting last night too......... What's your point?

I'm not saying there hasn't been any fights in Baltimore.

That incident you posted about looks quite isolated from that video I just posted of it. Can't see any rioting going on there can you?

What exactly is your problem with Obama and the media using the word Thug though......

Some people had a Fight = Thugs < You are happy with that.

Some people had fights, smashed up cars, smashed up shops and looted them = Thugs < You are not happy with that.

What is the difference? What is the problem? Why did the Baltimore Councillor say call them the N word instead?

BLACK YOUTH : 'I've had friends beaten and killed by the police'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3061785/I-ve-friend-s-beaten-killed-police-Teenager-16-caught-rioting-mom-says-regrets-getting-involved.html

THIS ARTICLE IS EVIDENCE THAT BLACK MOTHERS DO NOT WANT THE YOUTH TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES

THE WHITE ESTABLISHMENT LIKE WHEN YOU BOW DOWN LIKE A SLAVE AND NOT CHALLENGE THE SYSTEM.

BLACK WOMEN HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN THE THE SECOND CIVIL RIGHTS GENERATION AND THIS IS THE PROOF RIGHT HERE

so to all you pro-blacks i guess this guy is just a coon and he should be with the rest of the animals smashing up a random shop?

Why are you making this about the shops getting smashed up and the material city?

Why is it about either smashing up stuff or 'peaceful protest'?

Did a Black man just not get murdered by the feds (again)?

so to all you pro-blacks i guess this guy is just a coon and he should be with the rest of the animals smashing up a random shop?

Why are you making this about the shops getting smashed up and the material city?

Why is it about either smashing up stuff or 'peaceful protest'?

Did a Black man just not get murdered by the feds (again)?

simple question should he be trying to create a dialogue with the higher powers or should he smash up a shop?

Lets not forget the majority of rioters are teenagers who have no jobs and no responsibilities

I think you're missing the point if you're sat there wondering why these children aren't politically organised.

It's just another fucking symptom of this fucked up society. It is by design that in these situations all that is left is footage of poor, usually black children robbing trainers.

• Upvote 4

Not 1 black owned when 64% of the population is black