David De Gea

Mame Biram Diouf

Cadena Cope some dusty radio station

When Ramos is holding up a shirt saying 2020 at the back you will won't ever quote Cadena Cope again as a source.

De Gea will sign in this window so nobody is sitting out their contract

The whole Europe are trembling because you said a Dutch Townsend, A player from Southampton also you have Mike "Kaiser" Smalling leading your defence

Europa League be afraid be very afraid

:lol:  :lol:

Porchy at war with Utd fans

pmsl

he hates them

LS there is going to be a lot of tears and topics

Fuck Van Gaal this season

Bane

I5

Fresh

It's going to be a very long season for you three on here

The way I am going to be pulling out quotes on a regular basis I might as well change my name to Martin Luther King Jr.

When Ramos is holding up a shirt saying 2020 at the back you will won't ever quote Cadena Cope again as a source.

The whole Europe are trembling because you said a Dutch Townsend, A player from Southampton also you have Mike "Kaiser" Smalling leading your defence

???

Remind me, were you ITK at Madrid or does PDG not use the sources available to the rest to us?

LVG doesn't care about Ramos and nor do the fans. We're just holding your nuts over DDG, and you're behaving accordingly. One minute you don't rate DDG next minute bass typical VIP2.

Our signings this window >>>> yours

We bought Dutch POTY calm with no adoo. It's a venture just like it was plucking Angel from you.

The other guys a squad player like when you took our Mexican Jermaine Defoe?

You know?

The window after you domestically finished below Liverpool?

When your rivals raped you home and abroad?

You might not have seen a Moyes, but you've never seen a Fergie at your soulless club either so I'm not surprised you don't respect the rebuild process.

You should be talking to them man that relieved you of Jose. Or them man that have seen the KO stage only a couple times in 16 attempts. Or those who won't see CL football again until their kids are old enough to take part.

You want to come at us this season instead cool. Just don't disppear until the January window again when you can't take the heat.

Should be a laugh cah

Yeshua

Lahi

John Doe

Been Jesusless desciples since Flojo ducked.

• Upvote 3

Porchy wants to turn his bass down a couple notches from when his team have won the league once in the last 7 years.

Barcelonas bitches

Remember Sir Alex's last game ever in CL when he was tactically naive and forgot to change his shape?

Real can never go a year without the CL let alone European Football

Speaking of Barcelona remind me how many times they schooled you lot in CL finals?

Stay in your lane and worry about how you lot are going to navigate yourselves into the CL GS with Smalling,Jones and Barry in your defence

???

Remind me, were you ITK at Madrid or does PDG not use the sources available to the rest to us?

LVG doesn't care about Ramos and nor do the fans. We're just holding your nuts over DDG, and you're behaving accordingly. One minute you don't rate DDG next minute bass typical VIP2.

Our signings this window >>>> yours

We bought Dutch POTY calm with no adoo. It's a venture just like it was plucking Angel from you.

The other guys a squad player like when you took our Mexican Jermaine Defoe?

You know?

The window after you domestically finished below Liverpool?

When your rivals raped you home and abroad?

You might not have seen a Moyes, but you've never seen a Fergie at your soulless club either so I'm not surprised you don't respect the rebuild process.

You should be talking to them man that relieved you of Jose. Or them man that have seen the KO stage only a couple times in 16 attempts. Or those who won't see CL football again until their kids are old enough to take part.

You want to come at us this season instead cool. Just don't disppear until the January window again when you can't take the heat.

Should be a laugh cah

Yeshua

Lahi

John Doe

Been Jesusless desciples since Flojo ducked.

Ok I am going to school you like never before on here

So sit back and learn

Hernandez was signed because of FFP hence it was a loan now that has been relaxed you won't see Real getting players of the ilk on loan ever again instead you will see Real doing what they have been doing for years bullying Man Utd into selling their best players and leaving such a big hole that you struggle to replace them since Cristiano Ronaldo has left.

We have seen dust like Valencia,Obertan,Nani,Bebe all fail now its time for Dutch Townsend to dissapoint.

With me its a next level when it comes to quotes because you hear guys crying into their cornflakes "its enough now it's getting boring"

I won't have to wait until the end of 2015/16 season

It going to be a weekly thing and CL nights are going to be the tip of the iceberg

As for Sergio Ramos I know Van Gaal does not care about him why should he when he can field the likes of

Smalling

Jones

Barry

Evans

Ok I am going to school you like never before on here

There's no like about it, just never before, the grandeur persona is tired. You come at me with the same post model you use for Bane.

A few man that never experienced a sought-after woman proclaimed you as "honorary" and a "gawd" in L&L but don't let that give you false confidence in here this season. In sports room you're still the hipster fan and respect is reserved for Kompressor, Agony and them man that are supporters not fans, that's why they don't get drawn into back & forths. My lanee is reserved as a one who watches and reads up on ball ad-hoc but I will STILL serve you L's from here when it comes to United.

With me its a next level when it comes to quotes

I've made no outlandish predictions for you to quote I put facts so good luck.

Gonna ignore the majortiy of the content in that post same way you dodged mine.