FIFA 16 NEWS

Tee

who bangs ut on xb1?

got 100k coins to give away

Pleaseeee

Help meh

/

You really done with it?

would have copped your deadweight players for 100k but ea aren't letting me on the web app anymore because i dont have the game. my ea access trial expired and only people with the game can use the web app

Fackkkk

Unluck :rofl:

game is f*cking sh*t frustrating!!!!!!!!!

if someone is in my box, i have to put the pad down 'cause if i move my players next to them, its a pen.

I needed 1 point to get promoted... Was 0-0

My player gave away a dumb penalty in the 86th minute for standing next to someone in the box

Now i only have 1 working control pad.... The other stopped responding after it hit the wall I threw it against

To be honest I'm starting to appreciate the game the more I play it. It might be down to the fact I'm still unbeaten on it in the few games I've played lol. PES Feels funner and more fluid. FIFA ends up looking like a real Premiership match, so many misplaced passes on it's nuts. I'm actually defending well with Tactical defending on this year as well so they must of done something good with the defence AI.

I go through the leagues 1 by 1 and play as every team on seasons. Just completed the Argentinian league. If a player rage quits, then I play as the same team again.

My record is 16 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses. Quite poor imo. I'm in division 5 (sure I started in 8).

The 'shoulder barge' penalties are a nightmare. I would say 50% of my goals come from whipped crosses in.

On to Australia!

I go through the leagues 1 by 1 and play as every team on seasons. Just completed the Argentinian league. If a player rage quits, then I play as the same team again.

My record is 16 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses. Quite poor imo. I'm in division 5 (sure I started in 8).

The 'shoulder barge' penalties are a nightmare. I would say 50% of my goals come from whipped crosses in.

On to Australia!

One of my annoyances about the game lol Ref blows his whistle for anything.