FIFA 16 NEWS

Tee

How can I string about 20 passes together without issue, then the final pass to the guy through on goal turns out to just be a pee roller and is intercepted. I did NOTHING different with that one from the previous 20.

happened more than once aswell...fuckin frustrating

CPU seems to keep lunging in with 'teammate contain'...penalty awards were crazy enough before

I dont feel you 'early' release guys have given good enough reviews....you on the take from EA??

You normally need to attack with a driven pass.  Otherwise the ball will just flop 

How can I string about 20 passes together without issue, then the final pass to the guy through on goal turns out to just be a pee roller and is intercepted. I did NOTHING different with that one from the previous 20.

happened more than once aswell...f*ckin frustrating

CPU seems to keep lunging in with 'teammate contain'...penalty awards were crazy enough before

I dont feel you 'early' release guys have given good enough reviews....you on the take from EA??

You normally need to attack with a driven pass.  Otherwise the ball will just flop 

thats poor, guy was doing that constantly yesterday, just pissed me off. 

The other passes reached their destinations ok though, it was just this final pass with the guy through on goal that just dribbled. I pushed/held the button no differently.

once again there isnt even any unranked games so that I can get used to the shit. 

might have to look at PES :o

EA are soooo fucking tight

So cos I refuse to pay extra for packs, I win a tournament and win a pack...open it now and get dust like lallana so go to transfer list him.

Only, I cant transfer list him cos he came in a pack i won. Cant even quick sell him for 350 coins so just gotta send him to club.

EA are soooo f*cking tight

So cos I refuse to pay extra for packs, I win a tournament and win a pack...open it now and get dust like lallana so go to transfer list him.

Only, I cant transfer list him cos he came in a pack i won. Cant even quick sell him for 350 coins so just gotta send him to club.

it's always been like this...in certain packs you win you cannot sell