FA Cup Final & Copa Del Rey Final 2015

User

Well that was probably the most disappointing day I've had following the Villa.

Ticket, spends, travel all cost me over £300 yesterday... Been away for a while so had to stock up on tickets so I was eligible, dread to think how much I've spent out of my savings just to get there overall.

Ah well, no complaints.

We had a really great run of form, starting away at Spurs, then Liverpool in the semi, rolling through Man City, Everton, West Ham.

That was enough to keep us up and get us to the cup final, after that they've lost their heads and given up for the season.

It's frustrating because had that form kept going we'd have been in with a decent chance yesterday. That Liverpool performance was still the best I've ever seen a Villa side play.

It was gonna be hard for Villa, cos they truly can't defend.

Their game plan was obvious and it all depended on Arsenal being complacent, slow, unorganised and having a lenient referee.

Sadly for them our best three players turned up, we was organised, the sun was out and the ref did them no favours.

You can't use what Villa did to Liverpool, when we play like that, cos Liverpool would've got schooled too yesterday "levels to this shit

Did say was convincing someone yesterday ozil turns up in cup finals