January Transfer Window 2016

Admin.

Nah they had Etoo with 90suttin pace until 3 months into his time at Chelsea

And they still aint downgraded CR7's

yeah they did he is way slower on Fifa 16 then on 15

Tbf everyone is slower, but they still rate him at 90+ pace

You see him struggle to break into a sprint vs RS this week? His legs are gone. FIFA scouts are wack.

Salah and gervinho have pace

Fuck knows where fifa got that, prob cos hes short and has a quick burst of acceleration

Nah they had Etoo with 90suttin pace until 3 months into his time at Chelsea

And they still aint downgraded CR7's

yeah they did he is way slower on Fifa 16 then on 15

Tbf everyone is slower, but they still rate him at 90+ pace

You see him struggle to break into a sprint vs RS this week? His legs are gone. FIFA scouts are wack.

true the whole game is slow

Here Toney

Crystal Palace have completed the signing of teenage winger Randall Williams.

The 19-year-old has signed for the club until the end of the season, with the Eagles having an option to extend his contract after that period should they wish.

The youngster had previously been playing for Tower Hamlets in non-league football, and after impressing on trial and in the development's side recent game against Queens Park Rangers last month, he has now signed permanently for Palace.

After signing for the club, he said: "Alan Pardew said he wanted to have a look at me so he brought me in to train with the first-team.

"I played in a behind closed doors friendly against Crawley Town, and did well there and he liked me.

"I like to drive at players, and I'm a quick dribbler. There's areas that I need to work on but that's why I'm here. I just want to better myself and to go up nine leagues is a big step so hopefully the team and everyone around the club can help me improve."

• Upvote 1